Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

If the carabao cup final is anything to go by they have allocated 8,000 tickets, 4,000 to local residents and NHS staff and 2,000 to each club. For Man City fans you have to specify how you plan to travel, by club coach, train or car. If I was a guessing man I would expect the FA Cup final to double the numbers so 4,000 to each club. If you are priority one on the points system you will probably get a ticket, anyone else will be struggling.

11 hours ago, r9spw said:

If the carabao cup final is anything to go by they have allocated 8,000 tickets, 4,000 to local residents and NHS staff and 2,000 to each club. For Man City fans you have to specify how you plan to travel, by club coach, train or car. If I was a guessing man I would expect the FA Cup final to double the numbers so 4,000 to each club. If you are priority one on the points system you will probably get a ticket, anyone else will be struggling.

I would think each club gets at least 6,000 tickets which would leave about 9,000 for locals/NHS. Be nice if they allocated more to each club but I can't see it.

Might be a bit more if you see what's planned before

Music fans in Liverpool are to get the chance to enjoy a near-normal gig as part of a government pilot event.

A crowd of 5,000 will see headline act Blossoms without having to social-distance or wear face coverings.

But they will only get into the 2 May event by having a negative Covid test.

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

Might be a bit more if you see what's planned before

Music fans in Liverpool are to get the chance to enjoy a near-normal gig as part of a government pilot event.

A crowd of 5,000 will see headline act Blossoms without having to social-distance or wear face coverings.

But they will only get into the 2 May event by having a negative Covid test.

Yh I think the locals thing was only for these first two events. Don't see a reason why they would invite locals to the final. NHS staff understandable. So maybe it will be 6-8,000 fans from each club plus 5-9,000 NHS/Others (players family etc.).

We should find out over the next few weeks, fingers crossed they might allow many more fans from each club to attend.

14 minutes ago, idoesthis said:

Will pay whatever the cost to be at the final. Any idea when and how ticket allocation takes place?

This just promotes ticket gauging so please don't encourage it. I hope whoever does get a ticket the correct way actually go and not sell it on. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

I appreciate I am biased as I'm a very high number priority but they really are shooting themselves in the foot if they don't use that system here.

totally agree, I wonder if they’ll also take into account those that signed/paid up to be in the ballot

On 19/04/2021 at 13:52, dannythefox said:

Nobody will be telling me to get a test for a ticket, jog on with that one 

Yes yes! How dare someone ask to check if it is safe for others if you attend the game! It's a disgrace, next thing you know they will ask you not to come wielding machetes and pocket knives! These controlling barstewards 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, hejammy said:

Yes yes! How dare someone ask to check if it is safe for others if you attend the game! It's a disgrace, next thing you know they will ask you not to come wielding machetes and pocket knives! These controlling barstewards 

It's not the same as taking machetes and knives though is it lol 

18 hours ago, hejammy said:

Ha ha, wildly over the top to compare potential Covid to carrying a knife, but you've made your point in a sharp and sure manner

19 hours ago, WilmslowFox said:

More importantly, is it a coin toss to decide who is wearing home/away kit, and when will that take place?

No idea how it works but before today the fixture read as Leicester vs Chelsea. However, it now reads Chelsea vs Leicester and the referees have been appointed.

So it sounds like Chelsea might be the "home" team.

Everyone seems to be forgetting that anywhere up to 50% of tickets to the FA Cup final go to corporate / owners / sponsors / executives anyway? You think the companies that have paid money to help finance / organise the competition are simply going to give up the tickets that were in their contract? Not a chance.

Each club will be lucky to get 5000 tickets, maybe even less if some are given to NHS etc, then we may be looking at nearer 3000 each.

The tickets we do get should go via priority points, absolutely, even though I’m gutted that it will rule me out.

Anyone thinking we will get an allocation anywhere near 8000 tickets though is dilusional I’m afraid.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, City1884 said:

Everyone seems to be forgetting that anywhere up to 50% of tickets to the FA Cup final go to corporate / owners / sponsors / executives anyway? You think the companies that have paid money to help finance / organise the competition are simply going to give up the tickets that were in their contract? Not a chance.

Each club will be lucky to get 5000 tickets, maybe even less if some are given to NHS etc, then we may be looking at nearer 3000 each.

The tickets we do get should go via priority points, absolutely, even though I’m gutted that it will rule me out.

Anyone thinking we will get an allocation anywhere near 8000 tickets though is dilusional I’m afraid.

FA have opened applications for its ‘members’ (tbf this is the case for every FA Cup Final)