Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

29 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I don't know if you first had to register an interest before it was announced? Which sort of makes sense because otherwise where/how are the Council gonna know everybody's email address.

You did.

I’m expecting them to use the same pool of people for the final. There must have been significant interest (probably from Spurs fans for the Carabao Cup final as they’d been told they had more chance applying for both) as I missed out in the ballot for the semi. 

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Does this mean you won't be able to get the National Express coach down to London then tube/walk to the ground?

Not sure about the travel arrangements, bit confused!

You'll likely be on a set coach, train service or made to park in a certain location for a certain time. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Does this mean you won't be able to get the National Express coach down to London then tube/walk to the ground?

Not sure about the travel arrangements, bit confused!

I think it could but I would wait until the official announcement before panicking about that.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The City Help Twitter account has taken a battering today, the natives are restless 

'be kind' goes out the window. 

I feel for the admins on that Twitter account. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Hahaha this guy is a class a nob.

Someone tweet him on my behalf and tell him he should have gone to away games.

I'll do it despite the fact he's on my muted list.

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would but I’m on his blocked list lol 

haha you're not missing much are you. He tweets generic stuff just for likes. I muted his account just so I can't see what he's putting.

• Thanks 1

Why are people getting so angry about this ? It’s gonna be so shit, I’m a season ticket holder and do about 17 away games a season and I’m not going because it’s not a proper fa cup final. My dream in supporting Leicester was too win the fa cup but not with 4,000 Leicester fans there. I get people wanting to be there but I rather be at home with my mates celebrating if we win it. Not being marched about and probably made to be in my seat 2 hours before kick off. This won’t be a good day out and wearing a mask sat down for 90 mins will be shit. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Why are people getting so angry about this ? It’s gonna be so shit, I’m a season ticket holder and do about 17 away games a season and I’m not going because it’s not a proper fa cup final. My dream in supporting Leicester was too win the fa cup but not with 4,000 Leicester fans there. I get people wanting to be there but I rather be at home with my mates celebrating if we win it. Not being marched about and probably made to be in my seat 2 hours before kick off. This won’t be a good day out and wearing a mask sat down for 90 mins will be shit. 

Totally get all of that but I’ve waited 50 years. I can’t guarantee another one will come along, I have accepted it is what it is though. 

Going to Twickenham with the Tigers the following Friday to sit on my own in my Household bubble of one. It could definitely be a better experience but I’m still going. 

• Like 1

I love the fact we've reached the FA Cup Final, I am hating everything about the limitations around what should be an amazing and memorable day! 

In truth it will be tainted, bordering on crap, not a true match day FA Cup Final experience.

Some that get tickets will be insensitive and gloating, lot's that don't will be jealous and bitter.  Sadly I can see this creating a really bad feeling over what should be an amazing day!

I hope those that do get tickets are loud and proud for our club.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Must admit given this fella’s track record on the socials, this is something. 

The City Help Twitter account has taken a battering today, the natives are restless 

I think this is a parody account 

I also don’t get why people are kicking off about how the club are allocating tickets. I have had a season ticket for about 12 years and used to go to a lot of away games. Haven’t been to many aways over the last few years due to other commitments. Never did I think I would have the chance to go to this game so it didn’t cross my mind to complain about it. How else were the club meant to do it? Also I wouldn’t want to go anyway with the current restrictions etc.

I do agree that the split for fans is an absolute disgrace. What is it like 10000 from Brent? I didn’t know Brent was a place ffs. 

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 3

54 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

just thinking about it now, how much longer can it realistically be? they’re going to want to have different priority sales starting on different days, and won’t we need a covid test 5 days prior? 8 days till the game. blimey 

I guess they will have to have two brackets per day (e.g. P1 Thursday AM, P2 Thursday PM and so on).