Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, Itsthejoeker said:

Have they drawn the first priority for this at 6,500 people do we think?

Yes I'd guess there's roughly 6k in that bracket. Once you remove those under 16s as well.

And I'm not sure there's any of the younger lot 16-mid 20s that will fancy this Ballache anyway. I'm in my 40s and most of my mates are already considering opting out because of the bull shit coach crap.

CONSENT

All spectators are required to give individual consent to joining the Events Research Programme in order to attend the match. For the avoidance of doubt, a lead booker cannot give consent to all members of their party. A link to the relevant consent form will be on the ticket purchase confirmation email sent to the lead contact on the booking. The Club will also send the relevant consent form links to all ticket holders

this part tells me that you can buy multiple tickets in one transaction. 

5 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Man City fans didn't all have to get a coach. I appreciate most of this is out of the club's hands but I don't buy that this bit is. This is just a moneymaker.

Agreed. It also seems that those in charge of ticketing at our club like large amounts of control when they can. All the stuff with collecting Champions League tickets was club choice as well (even though they tried to pass that off as UEFA regulation).

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

It’s not about safety. The government is basically using us as Guinea pigs on busses to see what the infection rates are like. 

How can there be infections if everyones got a negative test 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

CONSENT

All spectators are required to give individual consent to joining the Events Research Programme in order to attend the match. For the avoidance of doubt, a lead booker cannot give consent to all members of their party. A link to the relevant consent form will be on the ticket purchase confirmation email sent to the lead contact on the booking. The Club will also send the relevant consent form links to all ticket holders

this part tells me that you can buy multiple tickets in one transaction. 

Beat me to it! But yeah, I read this the same way

• Like 2

Just now, smr said:

How can there be infections if everyones got a negative test 

You can still end up being postive after a covid test. They are not 100%. Also you could have caught it between when you got the test and when you travel. If the LFD is say 96% accurate. Then obviously 4 out of every 100 could actually be positive potentially 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Can't even book an LF test at a centre for next Thursday or Friday. It's fully booked up

does that mean I can't go? This is madness

You can get lateral flow tests from pharmacy and do it at home. 

5 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Can't even book an LF test at a centre for next Thursday or Friday. It's fully booked up

Wouldn't worry about that, think the availability only opens up nearer the time. Same in my area in London, no availability next Thursday or Friday, but slots all day for the next 4 days.

Edited by martyn

8 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

It’s not about safety. The government is basically using us as Guinea pigs on busses to see what the infection rates are like. 

Buses and trains have been running throughout the pandemic, this isn't the first bus used since.

3 minutes ago, HEGGSY said:

Just looked myself and neither can I. I’m assuming that there will be a flurry of slots available, else nobody will be going. 

not booked up, They only book up to a week ahead

Looks like they only book a week in advance

For comparison at the Carabao Cup final Man city fans were given a choice of train (750 at £80), coach (750 at £50) or car travel (250), so I'm not sure why our options are so limited.

Also £50 to get to Manchester seems quite a deal compared to £45 for us!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bert said:

unfortunately not:

It is the responsibility of all attendees to organise their own LFD test, which must take place at an asymptomatic community testing site where assisted testing is offered. An LFD test taken at home will not be sufficient to obtain entry to Wembley Stadium.

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

No you can't. It says specifically. OK so you don't need 10 people saying the same thing... Haha

Screenshot_20210505-230818.jpg

Edited by hejammy

1 minute ago, NZ_Foxile said:

unfortunately not:

It is the responsibility of all attendees to organise their own LFD test, which must take place at an asymptomatic community testing site where assisted testing is offered. An LFD test taken at home will not be sufficient to obtain entry to Wembley Stadium.

It's a load of old bollocks really. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Agreed. It also seems that those in charge of ticketing at our club like large amounts of control when they can. All the stuff with collecting Champions League tickets was club choice as well (even though they tried to pass that off as UEFA regulation).

Yep. Just said exactly the same thing to a mate. A disappointing facet of the club.

14 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

This coach thing is 100% a club move. Stinks of it