Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

8 minutes ago, bart said:

Qualifying Leicester City supporters that do not live in Leicester (i.e., those who do not have an LE postcode) will be permitted to purchase a match ticket and participate in the ERP, while making their own travel arrangements (by selecting the option for train or car).

This part of the arrangements seems to suggest all LE postcodes are in Leicester....driving to Enderby (and more importantly back again!) and sitting on a dry coach doesn't sound like much fun tbh, but if they are part of the regulations then I guess theres nothing than can be done.

But there's no parking at the stadium plus you are being dropped off on Saffron Lane.

Plenty are going to have to get public transport for part of their journey which surely compromises the nature of the journey to the match and back?

2 minutes ago, Corky said:

But there's no parking at the stadium plus you are being dropped off on Saffron Lane.

Plenty are going to have to get public transport for part of their journey which surely compromises the nature of the journey to the match and back?

For those of us out in the county public transport won't be an option, they want people to drive to Enderby park and ride. Would be interested to know what time these coaches will set off!

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

It says that you get 50 points for every season ticket you’ve had since 2014/15 so I’d get 350 points?

I don’t think they’ve added this years points on 

14 minutes ago, FoxFromCoalville said:

All tickets sold as singles? So does this mean you can’t purchase for your “friends/family” on LCFC site or just means you cannot sit directly next to them?

They really need to clarify this, surely you can still buy together? What if you live together?

4 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I don’t get the singles ticket bit. Can I buy one for me and my dad (who I live with) at the same time?

Have same issue, mines linked with my dad and brothers, so I'm assuming they mean seats are sat individually rather than as a block of 3

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mrgarrison16 said:

They really need to clarify this, surely you can still buy together? What if you live together?

So you may end up not sitting with your spouse and going down on different coaches? Of course that might work for some!

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, hamptonfox said:

I think the Coach prices are based on needing to have them socially distanced inside.

Maybe that means only 50% full, would mean normal seat costs doubled. 

Man City fans didn't all have to get a coach. I appreciate most of this is out of the club's hands but I don't buy that this bit is. This is just a moneymaker.

• Like 2

Imagine the club will dish most of the 6500 out to the club staff and friends anyway. The bus thing is nonsense. How is it safer to travel in a bus than your own car? And why can't the bus drop you off at the same place it picks you up? 

1 minute ago, adam said:

Imagine the club will dish most of the 6500 out to the club staff and friends anyway. The bus thing is nonsense. How is it safer to travel in a bus than your own car? And why can't the bus drop you off at the same place it picks you up? 

Agreed on the car being safer. presumably not drop off back at KP in the event we win and people gather

1 minute ago, adam said:

It’s not about safety. The government is basically using us as Guinea pigs on busses to see what the infection rates are like. 

• Like 1