Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

4 minutes ago, gibbin82 said:

Both my wife and I have been season ticket holders and accumulated 301 points each, but as I have listed her as my wife all of the points are showing under my away ticket profile. Does that mean that points are transferable between a married couple?

She should have her own account with the same number of points as you if you've been to the same number of games (even if they've all been purchased through yours). If you go to tickets -> personal details is she listed under my firends and family at the bottom of the page? And on the away priority points section under the client column it should, for each purchase, have two rows one for each of you.

Just now, CH1_Fox said:

Anyone know where cat 1, cat 2 and cat 3 are in the stadium?

I've been exploring this and I predict our 6000 will be in the bottom section west side of the ground. Nosebleeds will be for the 9000 Brent lot or whatever they are. Prices then based on where you are situated in that tier. 

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

She should have her own account with the same number of points as you if you've been to the same number of games (even if they've all been purchased through yours). If you go to tickets -> personal details is she listed under my firends and family at the bottom of the page? And on the away priority points section under the client column it should, for each purchase, have two rows one for each of you.

This is what my account shows, both our separate points but all under my account 🤔

10766822-D6C9-4C36-827A-EDCFB61D70DC.png

Just booked in at the Loughborough testing site for Thursday and the confirmation email says this:

The test is a self-test and involves taking your own throat and nose swab. Staff at the test site can provide assistance but will not be able to perform the swab test on you. 

Maybe this is what they mean by ‘assisted’?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, gibbin82 said:

This is what my account shows, both our separate points but all under my account 🤔

It's the client that matters. Those are just season tickets, it looks like you'll both have about 300 so not enough to qualify.

Click on welcome and see what it says against away priority points there. If neither of you have been to away games hers will be exactly the same.

Edited by Mark_w

4 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

It's the client that matters. Those are just season tickets, it looks like you'll both have about 300 so not enough to qualify.

Click on welcome and see what it says against away priority points there.

4 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Click on welcome and see what it says against away priority points there.

Thanks, oh well! people who have supported the team home and away deserve them more than I. Just hoping one of us might have been lucky 

• Like 1

I think I’ll stay at home and watch it with grandson, get jealous of all the Leicester fans there then go down the ground to celebrate if we win. I don’t think I an be bothered to follow the clubs self imposed rules for what should be the best day out for the fans. The fans can not go and have fun so I will wait for the next fa cup final we get too. I’ll be 112 by then, at least I’ll get concessions 

18 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just booked in at the Loughborough testing site for Thursday and the confirmation email says this:

The test is a self-test and involves taking your own throat and nose swab. Staff at the test site can provide assistance but will not be able to perform the swab test on you. 

Yes. It's the way they are processed as much as how the swab is administered that matters. They make sure you are doing it right and that the test is processed correctly by professionals without the risk of contamination. It's how all test sites run unless someone has a disability or doesn't have the ability to test themselves. I can almost guarantee that's what is meant by assisted. 

• Like 3

If you live in an LE postcode you have to take a coach and have an LF test, the closest being in LE I'd assume. Believe you can also get them done at a local chemist.

If you live in Scotland you can travel however you want and no you don't have to go to an LE postcode for an LF test.

An assisted lateral test just means there's someone to monitor you taking it and someone else then checks the result and you get a text an hour later.

Carry on like this and there's a few of you who won't be alive by 1pm. ;)

52 minutes ago, Rigga said:

We live in a DE postcode (burton on trent)

do we really have to travel to a LE postcode you think ?

I can get a LFT literally a few hundred yards from my house... 

I'm in Burton too. Do you have any idea which test centres in or around Burton do the correct test that we need?

I havent read all of the recent pages...but...am i REALLY seeing people say they wont go if they can get tickets because its too hard and they have to ride a bus??? :jawdrop:

It has been 50 years...it is quite conceivable you will never get this opportunity again....ffs id take a bus from Perth to Wembley if i could go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Snik-Snok said:

I'm in Burton too. Do you have any idea which test centres in or around Burton do the correct test that we need?

Stretton - hillfield house I’d say...

Are we able to use here though ?

what’s ya name mate, we may know each other..lol

1 hour ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

I hope so, if someone else is planning to swab my tonsils then they really do need to be prepared to be vomited on.

6 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

True. Just seems confusing why they mentioned the word assisted when all of the centres they say are self administered. 

The one I went to pre semi final was done by staff and they only did up my nose. No throat thankfully ...

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Worth asking @st albans fox if his semi final ticket had an appointed seat. I don’t think they did - at both test events people have been sat together 

I was in hospitality so it was an appointed seat .....right next to the royal box at the point where the teams would normally come down the steps (which won’t happen next week).  

4 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I hope so, if someone else is planning to swab my tonsils then they really do need to be prepared to be vomited on.

See my first point - I was thinking the same thing so didn’t eat for hours before !  No idea if all centres are the same though .....

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, gibbin82 said:

You need to ignore that and look at the personal details section your points total will show there.

6 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Am I not reading this properly or does it not actually say what time the coaches leave Leicester?

Take the time it takes to drive to Wembley and add 1 hour. That’s the leaving time lol