Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

So you can't travel on anything other than a coach to the match from Leicester but you can't drive to be collected by coach, only travel on public transport? :S

Isn't that creating a bigger risk?

18 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Mandatory coach travel at the cost of £45!

That’s just LE postcodes! I’m outside Leicestershire so gotta get my own way down according to the information. With it being round the corner train prices will have rocketed I imagine. 

2 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

You have to do it from the tickets page

https://tickets.lcfc.com/default.aspx

Then click on your account in the top right and personal details

2 minutes ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

tickets > click stan > personal details 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Go onto the ticket section 

Hover above your name and it should come up “away priority points” 

cheers lads, got it.

Just now, Rain King said:

Well I have 318 points but don't fancy the coach!

From a man who has to wait until Friday to apply (308 points), go for it man!

This is the FA cup final, who knows when this might happen again.

Travelling on a shit coach is just part of the story to tell in the future!

Seize the moment!

• Like 1

Just now, VERN94 said:

This sounds fun.

Exactly this, a cup final day out but you’ve got to jump through hoops to even get there, then what rules will be in place around the ground, in the stands?

No fun at all, test event or not it’s supposed to be a massive day out.

I’ll chance my arm in the Spurs ballot if there is one instead of this.

• Like 1

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

It just sounds awful doesn't it. ****ing hell.

This just cannot under any circumstances become normal practice. This is firmly a one off for me.

I’m seriously considering changing my address to a mates house who doesn’t live in Leicester. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dan LCFC said:

It just sounds awful doesn't it. ****ing hell.

This just cannot under any circumstances become normal practice. This is firmly a one off for me.

it's a test event Dan. It won't be normal practice. Quite clearly a one-off.

• Like 2

Qualifying Leicester City supporters that do not live in Leicester (i.e., those who do not have an LE postcode) will be permitted to purchase a match ticket and participate in the ERP, while making their own travel arrangements (by selecting the option for train or car).

This part of the arrangements seems to suggest all LE postcodes are in Leicester....driving to Enderby (and more importantly back again!) and sitting on a dry coach doesn't sound like much fun tbh, but if they are part of the regulations then I guess theres nothing than can be done.

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

That priority points look very very low.

Shows how many over 16s have over 315 points at a guess.

My boys on 317 so had under 16s been allowed he'd have got 1 which is a 2nd kick in the teeth.

I'm seriously considering staying home. Too many hoops to jump through.

9 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Genuinely don’t even know if I’ll bother, it’s expensive as ****, it sounds horrendous and I’m not even sure I’ll enjoy it. 

We’re about to come out of lockdown, the government is happy to have 5000/6000 raves in high infection areas, but we can’t even have a drink going down, whilst being permanently masked travelling down and probably straight home afterwards.

I’ve been waiting 52 years for this, but this seems OTT after watching the indoor snooker final with zero social distancing and not everyone wearing masks. Massively disappointed as was looking forward to be able to spend an historic weekend in the city of my birth with my lads and see us lift the trophy. 

It is the Club’s intention to offer as many supporters as possible an opportunity to see their team live during the 2020/21 season. Before purchasing any tickets for the Emirates FA Cup Final, supporters should therefore note that, should it be possible for a limited number of supporters to attend the Premier League match against Tottenham Hotspur at King Power Stadium on Sunday 23 May, those supporters who have been successful in obtaining a ticket for the Emirates FA Cup Final will not also qualify to enter the ballot for the Spurs game.

Hmm. I can get a ticket, but not sure I can be arsed. It doesn’t sound fun and I’d have to go alone. Wondering if watching on TV with family would be better 🤔

I wasn’t going to go to a live match until stadiums could be full again, but wasn’t expecting us to get to an FA Cup Final!  
Maybe best to hope for another, better Wembley visit for the Charity Shield. 

• Like 1

Can’t turn it down but it sounds like a horrendous way to experience of first FA Cup final in 50+ years. I get it’s a test event but it shouldn’t even be that given where the figures are at. Hopefully we’ll look back on this as an absolutely farcical time and wonder how it ever got to this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BoyJones said:

We’re about to come out of lockdown, the government is happy to have 5000/6000 raves in high infection areas, but we can’t even have a drink going down, whilst being permanently masked travelling down and probably straight home afterwards.

I’ve been waiting 52 years for this, but this seems OTT after watching the indoor snooker final with zero social distancing and not everyone wearing masks. Massively disappointed as was looking forward to be able to spend an historic weekend in the city of my birth with my lads and see us lift the trophy. 

It's not even that for me, footballs about your mates and the crack. Sitting on a bus on your own for over 2 hours whilst masked up, paying a premium for it and not even being able to properly celebrate it just sounds crap. I think I'm gonna watch it down the boozer with my mates or at someones gaff, least I know I'll have a laugh.

• Like 3