Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

29 minutes ago, Bert said:

What you must realise is that someone with 390+ points must’ve have consistently been to away games over the last 5/6 seasons. There’s roughly 23 aways a season. With the 50 points for each year you’ve had season tickets let’s say for 6 years that’s 300 points. Anyone above 390 has been averaging over 15 away games over the last 6 seasons. 

Their ticket has, not necessarily with them handling it. But that's a separate issue entirely.

By attending this event, you must comply with ALL of the Events Research Programme requirements. Further details about the event, and what will be required of you to support the research can be found by clicking here

Under 16's are not permitted to take part in the Events Research Programme and attend any pilot events at Wembley Stadium connected by EE. 

-  Entry to Wembley Stadium on match day is dependent on providing a negative Rapid Lateral Flow Test result, and the test must be taken no more than 48 hours before entry to Wembley Stadium. The Lateral Flow Test can take place from 14:15 on Thursday 13 May for The Emirates FA Cup Final on 15 May. 

-  Guests will be attending using a Rapid Lateral Flow Test taken at a community test site or an At Home Rapid Lateral Flow Test. We will inform you which method of testing you  will be required to undertake on Friday 7 May. 

-  Participants will receive a text or email from NHS Test and Trace which they will need to present to stewards upon entry to the stadium footprint. Without exception, proof of a negative test, taken within the timeframe specified, is required for entry.

-  If selected for a Rapid Lateral Flow Test at a community testing site, you will be able to find your closest asymptomatic testing site by clicking here

-  If selected for an ‘At Home Rapid Lateral Flow Test’, test kits can be ordered by looking here

-  To aid the research, each attendee will also need to commit to taking two PCR Covid-19 home tests, one prior to the event and again 5 days after the event. Details of how to order your free PCR at home tests can be found here. Entry into Wembley is not dependent on a PCR test being taken. 

-  The Science Board has reviewed the Events Research Programme’s approach to clinically extremely vulnerable individuals attending the pilot events. They strongly urge caution for the clinically extremely vulnerable attending the events on public health grounds, however these groups are not excluded from involvement in the pilots. 

trans.gif
trans.gif
Once again, we encourage you to read through the ERP requirements before purchasing tickets
Edited by st albans fox

12 minutes ago, Lcfcwigstonblue said:

The semi wasn’t like that, I’m aware of 3 lads who got tickets off locals outside the ground 

Yes - you’d expect that they would be better after two events to fine tune things but with 21k fans this time I wouldn’t bet on it 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

What you must realise is that someone with 390+ points must’ve have consistently been to away games over the last 5/6 seasons. There’s roughly 23 aways a season. With the 50 points for each year you’ve had season tickets let’s say for 6 years that’s 300 points. Anyone above 390 has been averaging over 15 away games over the last 6 seasons. 

People who’ve been going away games for that amount of years etc deserve to go in my opinion,  I don’t see why I should go over someone with higher away points 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

Get the **** in! :scarf:

I think this shows they don’t expect a huge demand for tickets, especially as you HAVE got to use Fox travel if you have an LE postcode and it’s priced at £45 per ticket with no parking at the King Power and returning to Saffron Lane sports track as the drop off point.

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

where do I find how many points I have? Used to be easy but can't find it on profile bit...

Go onto the ticket section 

Hover above your name and it should come up “away priority points” 

£45 for the coach. That’s gonna rule a lot of people out. Would’ve ruled people out if it was £10 with those at an LE postcode having to use the coach. 

Wonder if changing my details to mates house in Skegness will work.