Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They are allowed one guest with them

Thanks. And now a hypothetical question, what if that person couldn’t attend on the day but were able to lend their driving licence for ID purposes. Is that something that could be pulled off. Like how closely do they check the ID against your face? 
Or does lateral flow testing also complicate things?

2 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Thanks. And now a hypothetical question, what if that person couldn’t attend on the day but were able to lend their driving licence for ID purposes. Is that something that could be pulled off. Like how closely do they check the ID against your face? 
Or does lateral flow testing also complicate things?

Basically, you have 8 days to have plastic surgery and change your identity.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Think on this one it should have gone to the STH's only, especially as they have paid £70 this season for retention.  There are by now a decent percentage of the 23/23.5k that have not been STH's since we were promoted and have been to plenty of away games - YET - members will get 1st dibs over those below 2/300pts but plenty of aways.  I have been both over the last 10 years, I would feel lucky if I got tickets as a member but may think on this occasion it might not have been the right approach.

You either do it on the points system or you don't. Or you also ballot season ticket holders for a small amount also to balance it out. 

I dunno, I'm not going anyway as I'm a Jonah and we've lost every away game I've been to for a decade. lol

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but is there anything actually stopping you temporarily changing address details on your profile to mates address  outside Leicester and then ordering tickets?  Can't see anything in the small print or how you would actually get caught out?

2 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Not sure if it's been posted yet, but is there anything actually stopping you temporarily changing address details on your profile to mates address  outside Leicester and then ordering tickets?  Can't see anything in the small print or how you would actually get caught out?

For the ticket, no. It's print at home.

The only thing that may stop you is the fact LCFC are sharing your personal data with the ERP (which includes your address). THerefore any PCR tests may potentially be sent out directly to the specified address. It's a bit of a grey area though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Nacho said:

It's all the government in fairness.

Surely the government aren't enforcing this coach nonsense or dishing out 1100 tickets before our season ticket holders can even start buying them?

The 2% members ballot is dodgy as well. I know that's how it always is, but I can't imagine many renewed a membership this season.

1 minute ago, RonnieTodger said:

Surely the government aren't enforcing this coach nonsense or dishing out 1100 tickets before our season ticket holders can even start buying them?

The 2% members ballot is dodgy as well. I know that's how it always is, but I can't imagine many renewed a membership this season.

It’s the only reason to be happy I renewed my two. £80 for a lucky dip. 

2 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Well seats are going down by the minute so corporate and ticket office are having their fill.

4731 tickets left as of 10:45am

2 minutes ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

Only 4731 left now haha

Just lol

8 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Well seats are going down by the minute so corporate and ticket office are having their fill.

4731 tickets left as of 10:45am

I've let most of this slide due to it being a test event, but that is absolute bullshit. 2000 basically gone already, pathetic. 

1 minute ago, SchmalleyBoots said:

I have booked a table at the Torch. Were not many left when I booked it though

Will we be given specific pubs again though? Read somewhere that Chelsea had the Torch. Or have they just booked it up?

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if you’re lucky enough to to get a ticket but then unlucky enough to test positive for Covid the day before the game? Will the club refund the ticket and transport cost or is that a risk you have to take? A lot of money to lose for no football (sterile or not) 

Edited by rn9013

Just now, rn9013 said:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what happens if you’re lucky enough to to get a ticket but then test positive for Covid the day before the game? Will the club refund the ticket and transport cost or is that a risk you have to take? A lot of money to lose for no football (sterile or not) 

You ring the club on the number listed on the FAQ bit and I'd assume they refund and resell 

• Thanks 1