Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

They must well know that there are going to be tickets left after today. Otherwise they would have increased the bracket. No way would they send 10,000 eligible fans loose on 5,000 tickets.

If they thought it would sell out today and people with over 400 point miss out in the rush they'd have had a higher bracket.

7 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Just looked on Chelsea’s site and it looks like they have no restrictions at all on travel?

How the hell is that fair?!

It's not meant to be "fair". It's an experiment and they are gathering data on big groups traveling. Why are people moaning that they don't have the freedom to bounce around London like it's 2019 again lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I doubt every fan lives within walking distance of the ground, you’ve still got a large number of people travelling various distances on public forms of transport...

Just doesn’t seem fair a large number of Leicester fans have been restricted to coach travel and potentially having groups broken up, when theirs haven’t. 

I don't get how people can't see the difference of people travelling to the match from London and people travelling from Leicester. The Chelsea fans will be going on the tube daily for work etc so it would make no sense to say they can't do so to go to a football match. People from Leicester are travelling to a different city where they don't normally go. The risk is higher and it makes perfect sense. Just be happy we have been given a chance to go to a cup final, without these restrictions no one would be going.

2 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I don't get how people can't see the difference of people travelling to the match from London and people travelling from Leicester. The Chelsea fans will be going on the tube daily for work etc so it would make no sense to say they can't do so to go to a football match. People from Leicester are travelling to a different city where they don't normally go. The risk is higher and it makes perfect sense. Just be happy we have been given a chance to go to a cup final, without these restrictions no one would be going.

I could walk to the ground quite easily. Gutted the club didn't look at the registered addresses near the stadium and take that into account 

Edited by SydenhamFox

Just now, peach0000 said:

I actually thought the original post was a joke. Either way, I have no problem with people from the LE area having to travel by coach. However, they should have done it a bit better. Having more locations where coaches depart/return from rather than sending everyone into central Leicester or Enderby to board coaches. There would have been enough demand in the various towns around Leicester to fill multiple coaches.

• Like 1

Ballot unsuccessful. Never mind, the hassle involved does make it slightly easier to get over I’m not going to lie. Best of luck to everyone in getting tickets! 

My dream scenario for the rest of the season now goes like this:

1) We win the FA Cup

2) I somehow get a ticket for Spurs at home

3) We beat Spurs to clinch a top 4 spot and watch the trophy being paraded. 
4) Ticket for the Community Shield - thanks @Ricey 🤣

We can dream...

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 1

Just now, rn9013 said:

Ballot unsuccessful. Never mind, the hassle involved does make it slightly easier to get over I’m not going to lie. Best of luck to everyone in getting tickets! 

1) We win the FA Cup

We can dream...

4) We get a Wembley trip in August :)

• Like 1

Guest Bert Fill
Just now, rn9013 said:

1) We win the FA Cup

We can dream...

I’d rather not have to win the last game to get top four ta very much!! Everything else sounds good though.

9 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's not meant to be "fair". It's an experiment and they are gathering data on big groups traveling. Why are people moaning that they don't have the freedom to bounce around London like it's 2019 again lol

4 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I actually thought the original post was a joke. Either way, I have no problem with people from the LE area having to travel by coach. However, they should have done it a bit better. Having more locations where coaches depart/return from rather than sending everyone into central Leicester or Enderby to board coaches. There would have been enough demand in the various towns around Leicester to fill multiple coaches.

That’s the point I was trying to make... I maybe overreacted a bit lol 

Guest ttfn
Just now, Happy Fox said:

Queue number 665 I have got no chance lol

Of course you do, it’s one ticket each isn’t it?