Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

4 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Needs looking into. Always happens.

I understand why, even though I don't like it, corporate/players families get tickets. In my head I wrote off 1250 tickets leaving around 5,000 for STH with points and lucky members 2%.

If less than 4,500 make it to sale at 1pm then the club needs to be held accountable. That's nearly a third.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BrummieFOX said:

Will we be given specific pubs again though? Read somewhere that Chelsea had the Torch. Or have they just booked it up?

Chelsea are East Side so The Torch should be for them really.

West Side (us) is Green Man etc

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Chelsea are East Side so The Torch should be for them really.

West Side (us) is Green Man etc

Green man has been allocated to Chelsea i rang them this morning. 

The reply I got was you'll just have ti drink elsewhere mate. Sorry 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Green man has been allocated to Chelsea i rang them this morning. 

The reply I got was you'll just have ti drink elsewhere mate. Sorry 

If you manage to figure somewhere out let me know please, I’ve just emailed them.

Ticketing for big games has always been a shambles.

As a member the only home I have never been able to get a ticket for was the most important (Everton, Bocelli…). And yet somehow thousands of Thais got in and stories of all the players getting hundreds each (perhaps an exaggeration?). But still it’s not right, and still bitter about it.

So have a third gone before sale to STH? 🤣 

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

As a member the only home I have never been able to get a ticket for was the most important (Everton, Bocelli…). And yet somehow thousands of Thais got in and stories of all the players getting hundreds each (perhaps an exaggeration?). But still it’s not right, and still bitter about it.

I’m sure a 3rd haven’t as they usually really appear but it’s pretty clear a significant amount have gone.

1 minute ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Was exactly the same at Chelsea that year. 

I don’t get people moaning about corporate seats being sold. The box holders shell out loads and go to away games as well. What’s make them any different from average Joe? 

• Like 2

Just now, Bert said:

I don’t get people moaning about corporate seats being sold. The box holders shell out loads and go to away games as well. What’s make them any different from average Joe? 

My complaint at least is the fact the tickets are gone prior to them going on sale 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

My complaint at least is the fact the tickets are gone prior to them going on sale 

Well a big part of that will probably be the link to purchasing tickets being posted on FoxesTalk hours before we should be buying them :sweating:

Edited by Mark_w

2 minutes ago, Mark_w said:

Well a big part of that will probably be the link to purchasing tickets being posted on FoxesTalk hours before we should be buying them :sweating:

You can't buy them.

Unless you're suggesting that being able to select the seats, even if you can't add them to your basket is causing the number to reduce.

Just now, martyn said:

You can't buy them.

Unless you're suggesting that being able to select the seats, even if you can't add them to your basket is causing the number to reduce.

Oh right I haven't tried. Selecting the seats may well bring the number down because the seat is allocated to a transaction temporarily?

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

What’s stopping them just being open with the information? I think that’s half of the problem

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

That's exactly the point? what makes them more worthy that they get first dibs and can take as many as they like by the looks of it?

6 minutes ago, matty98 said:

That's exactly the point? what makes them more worthy that they get first dibs and can take as many as they like by the looks of it?

They won’t be taking as many as they like will they.