Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

49 minutes ago, Yes N'Didi said:

Well seats are going down by the minute so corporate and ticket office are having their fill.

4731 tickets left as of 10:45am

Can somebody remind me how you can see how many tickets are left?  Or before it comes to you priority, I used to use it all the time, but to be fair there hasn't been a need since Feb 2020, though it was handy for Wolves & Norwich away then!!

6 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I'm in the queue

If online, then the queue hasn't begun yet. 

"Leicester City FC Queue Management has not yet begun. When Leicester City FC Queue Management begins, you will be assigned a random place in the queue (alongside everyone else who also arrives before Leicester City FC Queue Management begins)."

Edited by UniFox21

17 minutes ago, The boy Linacre said:

Can somebody remind me how you can see how many tickets are left?  Or before it comes to you priority, I used to use it all the time, but to be fair there hasn't been a need since Feb 2020, though it was handy for Wolves & Norwich away then!!

I posted the link a few pages back - just follow that.

39 minutes ago, Wasyls Pec Deck said:

Ticketing for big games has always been a shambles.

As a member the only home I have never been able to get a ticket for was the most important (Everton, Bocelli…). And yet somehow thousands of Thais got in and stories of all the players getting hundreds each (perhaps an exaggeration?). But still it’s not right, and still bitter about it.

So have a third gone before sale to STH? 🤣 

I’d be amazed if any more than 1500 tickets actually made it on to public sale that day tbf.

• Sad 1

Just now, Yes N'Didi said:

I posted the link a few pages back - just follow that.

Anything on the ticket section of the site takes you to the queue now.

3 minutes ago, FoxyJulez said:

I know to get lucky in the members ballot for 125 tickets is pretty much 0%.. but has anyone had a successful ballot entry or any confirmation from the ballot yet?

Nothing yet.

Sorry another question which may have been answered earlier, can I book tickets as a group? If so what information do I need book them? We all sit together as a group of 6 but live in different households. 

Guest Bert Fill
1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Remember when everyone says this club does everything right, this area is a ****ing sham and probably got worse under the existing owners 

Yes. I agree. We have to protest and try to get these owners out of our club...