Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Just now, PAULCFC said:

Hi Foxes fan,

We are delighted to inform you that your ballot entry for our Emirates FA Cup Final vs. Chelsea on Saturday 15 May, 2021 (KO 5:15pm) has been successful. If you and other supporter(s) made a joint ballot application, you all will have been successful.

You can purchase ticket(s) from BST today (Thursday 6 May) until 1pm BST on Friday 7 May at LCFC.com/tickets, using the link below::D

Nice to know! Congratulations!

1 minute ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

loads left.

got mine, but didn't change my address in time and they cut it off. I am moving to stamford on Saturday but still had to book on the coach or it wouldn't let me buy them !!

I know it's not funny, but lol

1 minute ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

loads left.

got mine, but didn't change my address in time and they cut it off. I am moving to stamford on Saturday but still had to book on the coach or it wouldn't let me buy them !!

Not sure on your plan mate, but I was told that tickets are on validated on the bus once you board, so if you aren't planning on using the coach service you're probably best to speak to them. Last thing you wanna do is turn up on the day and your ticket is invalid. It could be total bollocks though,

Just now, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not sure on your plan mate, but I was told that tickets are on validated on the bus once you board, so if you aren't planning on using the coach service you're probably best to speak to them. Last thing you wanna do is turn up on the day and your ticket is invalid. It could be total bollocks though,

yea just gonna have to call them aren't i, I doubt we are that organised that we are validating qr codes on the bus tho

• Like 1

Just now, martyn said:

2851 left as of 13:36. This from my dad's account where he was 2800th in queue initially.

Rate of sale slowed down a hell of a lot - may even make tomorrow.

Doubtful. My mate joined the queue 20 minutes ago and there was over 4k ahead of him

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

You'd think they would expect the load on the website wouldn't you - and divide it up by hour like I've seen some of the top clubs do with European teams - not our bunch though 

Standard, honestly the amount of stress for this.

Was dreaming about Lateral flow tests last night.

• Haha 1