Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

In the end I bit the bullet and forced myself to go on the coach (had no choice other than not going). Real pain in the backside as instead of leaving home at 13:00, I could now be leaving at 09:30 depending what time the coach is.

I was hoping they would give you a timeslot where you could choose departure time but obviously not. It does say the club will contact you re travel arrangements. Not sure if it means they will tell you where and when to be or whether there will be any choice. Knowing the club they will just randomly stick people on coaches.

8 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

Decided not to bother, can’t be bothered with coach travel and tests etc.

will enjoy it more at the pub

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Not prepared to jump through all the hoops they’re demanding. So gonna leave it. I really really cannot stand the thought of having to be cooped up on a coach for 8 hours of the day. 

Happy days for you all that have got tickets 👍🏻😎

Fair play to you both, I've done the same, but I'm gutted about it.

16 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Doubtful. My mate joined the queue 20 minutes ago and there was over 4k ahead of him

Some just idiots not understanding they can’t buy them.

The club chose that specific number of points for a reason, everyone will get one who wants one if they have those points, it will then roll down. 

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

I booked it and I got sent the consent form, but the other person in my party hasn't had it yet. Anyone else who isn't the lead booker had theirs yet?

My mate book ours and I'm still waiting on my consent email

Edited by Stuntman_Mike
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

I booked it and I got sent the consent form, but the other person in my party hasn't had it yet. Anyone else who isn't the lead booker had theirs yet?

I wasn't lead booker and haven't had anything yet.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I just forwarded the confirmation email onto my mate and got him to use the link on that?

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I am being prevented from buying a ticket because 'the quantity of tickets exceeds limitations'. I am trying to buy one ticket...

you need to assign both the ticket and the coach 

1 minute ago, ClaphamFox said:

Yes, because I don't live in Leicester. 

Did you pick travel by yourself as the option? Only thing I can think of is that your postcode on your account is LE (not that it should be unless you recently changed it).

If not, you might have to bite the bullet and call the sales centre (or email them) - calling might be quicker though.

• Like 1

Thankful to be able to get the train and make a day of it. It won’t be what it would have been in years past, but with the year we’ve had it’s exciting to be there in attendance. 

I feel for those fans who aren’t IT or tech savvy. I imagine the whole process of booking a test, consent forms etc will exclude a few who have followed the club for many decades. 

22 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Block 134 for the I’m probably getting banned from football for life if we win it section.

19 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

I'll join you on that. Block 134 too! So are we now joining a huge socially distanced singing section with Block 135?

I'm in 134 too.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ClaphamFox said:

I am being prevented from buying a ticket because 'the quantity of tickets exceeds limitations'. I am trying to buy one ticket...

Make sure all the names are right for your party, you need to change them on both ticket and travel

• Like 1