Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

Only 250 or so in the queue now, seems to have calmed down from the mad scramble at 1. There'll be a fair few that will be buying theirs later on in the day or even tomorrow morning, but anyone got a latest on how many are left? 

Praying it gets down to us lot who just missed out on 316+

Edit: From the link shared earlier, I make it 2084 left. 1000-1500 to go before 1pm tomorrow do we reckon?

Edited by jeffschlupp

1 minute ago, SydenhamFox said:

Happy to share my name too. PM me people. I am available to be allocated a ticket to *shakes head at his own desperation *. 

Problem is their ID won't match the ticket name - I want to get a ticket for my dad in my mums name but assume I can't 

11 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

It will, how could it not. 

The club now how many people have 317 points, so they will know all the people with 317 will get a ticket if they want one, otherwise they'd have chosen 325 points or something like that. Many aren't going to go, so there will be a fair amount tumble down to the next bracket. If they don't it's because they've palmed more off to corporates when the 317+ have had their fill. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, jeffschlupp said:

Only 250 or so in the queue now, seems to have calmed down from the mad scramble at 1. There'll be a fair few that will be buying theirs later on in the day or even tomorrow morning, but anyone got a latest on how many are left? 

Edit: From the link shared earlier, I make it 2084 left. 1000-1500 to go before 1pm tomorrow do we reckon?

Just over 2,000 left but I think the mad rush is over. There are probably some that will reappear again too. I think there will be 1,000+ left for tomorrow and I am not sure how many people will be in the 307-315 bracket. Can't imagine loads and loads. Outside chance this could go down one level further?

• Thanks 1

I have 315 points so hoping I might get lucky tomorrow. But even if I don't, it is joyous seeing people celebrating securing a ticket. After a year of empty grounds, this is wonderful news. Hoping if I'm not lucky tomorrow I might get a ticket for Spuds a week later :scarf:

2 minutes ago, harpendenfox said:

I have 315 points so hoping I might get lucky tomorrow. But even if I don't, it is joyous seeing people celebrating securing a ticket. After a year of empty grounds, this is wonderful news. Hoping if I'm not lucky tomorrow I might get a ticket for Spuds a week later :scarf:

There could be a handful left tomorrow I reckon. Pot luck though whether you get any. 

40 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

I booked it and I got sent the consent form, but the other person in my party hasn't had it yet. Anyone else who isn't the lead booker had theirs yet?

So my dad forwarded me the email he received and I've accessed the form that way