Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

2 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

That is a totally stupid comment to make. There has been no football for last 14 months where fans were allowed in. So that person may of been eligible under normal circumstances. Also if people knew there was going to be a covid pandemic they may just of gone to more games prior to March last year just to be safe

Makes little sense. If there hadn’t been a pandemic then firstly every season ticket holder would have got a ticket and secondly if there was only 6000 tickets then it would have sold out on a higher priority points as more people would have had more points. Ultimately the people with 302 deserve a ticket more than people with 301. It was just unlucky. If you don’t make an effort to go to away games then you’ll miss out on tickets for big matches it’s the fairest way.

With regard to travelling on the coach, I’m not happy at all about being used as a Guinea pig for the Government however, based on the current levels of Covid-19 in the community it would be expected that there will be six people at the game who would be infected in  a crowd of 22,000. Therefore that equals to one person in a group of 3600 who are going on the coach, as all those people would have had a LFT and even allowing for a 50% chance of the test being wrong. You would have about a 1 in 7000 chance of that person being on the same coach as you and even greater of them being close to you due to the social distancing that is taking place. For those who have a 1 vaccine that cuts the chance of catching COVID by around 60% and for those who have had both vaccines around 85/90 %.

So your chances of catching anything are pretty slim. Only keep away from the driver as he’s probably been ferrying kids around all week🙄

Just now, fleckneymike said:

Apologies for the questions as I appreciate we’re all in the same ignorance bubble but:

what time do buses depart?

where do buses depart from?

do we have to get the bus back?

Between 10:30 and 12:30 (no set time)

either the KP or Enderby Park and Ride (you’ll have to check which one you booked)

People on here have said the club have told them no to the last question but nothing official. I would like this confirmed as well.

4 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Between 10:30 and 12:30 (no set time)

either the KP or Enderby Park and Ride (you’ll have to check which one you booked)

People on here have said the club have told them no to the last question but nothing official. I would like this confirmed as well.

Thanks. I saw the 10:30-12:30 thing but wasn’t sure if that was the window to arrive for the bus or indicative of staggered departures. 

ideally I’d like to travel back by car rather than a slow bus into Leicester to then drive back the way I came. 

2 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

Thanks. I saw the 10:30-12:30 thing but wasn’t sure if that was the window to arrive for the bus or indicative of staggered departures. 

ideally I’d like to travel back by car rather than a slow bus into Leicester to then drive back the way I came. 

Yeah, it’s a rolling thing. Buses arriving all the time, once it fills it leaves. I’m the same. Would like to travel back by car but will only do so if I’m allowed to as the bus isn’t the end of the world for me. I can just imagine carnage if we all have to queue for coaches after the game.

Edited by peach0000

9 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Yeah, it’s a rolling thing. Buses arriving all the time, once it fills it leaves. I’m the same. Would like to travel back by car but will only do so if I’m allowed to as the bus isn’t the end of the world for me. I can just imagine carnage if we all have to queue for coaches after the game.

Won’t you board the same coach back that you went on?

Under normal Fox travel you could go back a different way you just told the steward before so they weren’t waiting for you to board.

I would guess even though it’s a rolling coach thing they’d have a number by the door like Fox travel always do.

I also reckon the first half hour at both KP and Enderby will be rammed as everyone will want to get the early coaches down there.

Edited by promised land

9 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

I can also imagine people like me have no desire to set off at 10:30 so you’ll end up with hundreds arriving last minute for the 12:30 departure and it being chaos. 

I’m now curious as to whether they’ve allocated buses to tickets

1 minute ago, promised land said:

Won’t you board the same coach back that you went on?

I would guess even though it’s a rolling coach thing they’d have a number by the door like Fox travel always do.

I also reckon the first half hour at both KP and Enderby will be rammed as everyone will want to get the early coaches down there.

No idea. Not see that clarified anywhere. It would make sense but I imagine it’ll be a massive logistical headache with the number of coaches and parking etc. I’m planning on getting to enderby quite a bit before 10:30 personally so I can get down as early as possible. I reckon it’ll be very busy at that time.

2 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

I can also imagine people like me have no desire to set off at 10:30 so you’ll end up with hundreds arriving last minute for the 12:30 departure and it being chaos. 

I think 10:30 and 12:30 will be busy with it being quieter in between. But we’ll see. We’ve not got allocated buses though from what I understand it’s just show up and go. How it’ll work it practise is anyone’s guess.

7 minutes ago, fleckneymike said:

I was going to do 12:30 but will probably aim for 12:00 to avoid any "rush".

59 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Programmes available from Fan Store tomorrow from 10am for anyone who didn't get one online 

Hopefully mine turns up in post tomorrow or Friday. I didn't realise they'd be getting them in store, I thought they said they'd be dispatching them from the printers.

36 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Did anyone get the tickets that were released today? Was hoping for it to move to 301 points after a few hours as it still says buy rather than sold out. 

Quite a few extra tickets have appeared compared to when I looked earlier and posted on here7F03713C-3E9A-435B-9FF0-24F974672A10.thumb.png.4547e2c6e98fa51542fad0d6bb4f0af3.png

The number of tickets available sent down to a handful late afternoon (5-6pm).

At 7.15pm it was 43 tickets.  

At 8.15pm it was 53 tickets.

I assume the ticket office are working late, and putting extra tickets back online?    (can't see too many people cancelling at this stage)

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Hopefully mine turns up in post tomorrow or Friday. I didn't realise they'd be getting them in store, I thought they said they'd be dispatching them from the printers.

They are, but we ordered online to confirm we got one rather than chancing with driving to the shop. 

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

The number of tickets available sent down to a handful late afternoon (5-6pm).

At 7.15pm it was 43 tickets.  

At 8.15pm it was 53 tickets.

I assume the ticket office are working late, and putting extra tickets back online?    (can't see too many people cancelling at this stage)

...and yet still no sign of them dropping the points criteria.

Deadline for the ERP form has passed as well.

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

...and yet still no sign of them dropping the points criteria.

Deadline for the ERP form has passed as well.

If there's tickets still tomorrow I assumed they'd open it below. And they'd just extend the deadline for late ticket buyers, it isn't complex. 

8 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

If there's tickets still tomorrow I assumed they'd open it below. And they'd just extend the deadline for late ticket buyers, it isn't complex. 

I think they’d probably have to do a ballot to drop it down further with so few tickets available. It would be chaos otherwise. 300 and 301 will have a lot of people in.

1 minute ago, peach0000 said:

I think they’d probably have to do a ballot to drop it down further with so few tickets available. It would be chaos otherwise. 300 and 301 will have a lot of people in.

Probably why they've left it where it was then. 

6 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

There won't be time for a ballot. The queue system is effectively a ballot anyway as it randomly places you.

• Like 1