Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

38 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Me too..

What do we need to do to "register" our test? On the email when I booked it, it says make sure you register online, or you won't get test results. 

No idea how to do that though?

8 minutes ago, Stanmorefox said:

The test kit you have arriving today will be the PCR test kit which you do after the game (within 5 days) and is not compulsory. I imagine the details how to register etc will be in the kit.

You also need to do a PCR test prior to the event as part of the research programme. However, it isn't compulsory for entry into the ground unlike the lateral flow test. 

To register the kit, there'll be an instruction booklet which will tell you the link to register and give you the instructions on where to post the test off. Takes about 5 minutes to register the test. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, manders86 said:

Me too..

What do we need to do to "register" our test? On the email when I booked it, it says make sure you register online, or you won't get test results. 

No idea how to do that though?

Details in the kit apparently 👍🏻

8 minutes ago, manders86 said:

In terms of today's test though, just need to turn up with the email confirmation and hope for the best yeh?

Apologies if I'm a bit thick, it's all as clear as mud to me!

Booking email should tell you everything you need to know and bring

4 minutes ago, manders86 said:

In terms of today's test though, just need to turn up with the email confirmation and hope for the best yeh?

Apologies if I'm a bit thick, it's all as clear as mud to me!

Done about 30 of them now. 

They will give you a card with a QR Code and a Barcode number. 

Scan the QR code on your phone it will open the government website to register the test. 

Fill in your details tick a few boxes. Scan the barcode. 

Blow your nose on the tissue, sanitise your hands, unwrap the swab, swab the back of your throat, stick it up a nostril and twist it a little, put it in the test tube. 

Leave and pray for a negative result in the next 30 minutes to an hour. Should get a text and email. 

• Like 2

About 40 tickets still left but they still won't drop the points criteria, so those seats will go unsold.

For a 'well run cub' out ticketing department is shambles.

It's crazy that they didn't put a contingency plan in place yesterday in case the demand wasn't there at 302, as it clearly wasn't going to be based on Friday afternoon. 11am - 1pm 302+ and then 301 after that. Everyone is happy and 40 more Leicester fans would be on their way to Wembley.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Reply to the email I sent to my local MP asking if it was genuinely government policy that all those with an LE postcode had to travel by coach (when the 3,600 figure was being speculated on)...

B5B4B2DE-5535-43AF-85B9-360C0B9D7905.jpeg

Quoted this to jim

Who stated that the social media mp statement was a load of bollocks as the club followed government advice. Have you sent the original to the club? 

1 minute ago, Saxondale said:

I got an email saying I’ve got a test kit parcel arriving today. Must be the PCR test then?

Me too, yeah I was going by the assumption this is the PCR test they want you to take as near as possible to the game

15 minutes ago, crisp packet said:

Quoted this to jim

Who stated that the social media mp statement was a load of bollocks as the club followed government advice. Have you sent the original to the club? 

You only way to clear this up is for the club to put the agreement / correspondence they have had with the government on the website surely they have it in writing or was it done over a phone call

Anybody know much about how hospitality invites work?

The fella who has the box has my details and has sent them to Wembley... is that it done? Or is there some other form or something that Wembley will now or should send me?

I'm having lat flow test late this arvo at a test centre...

Just now, stripeyfox said:

does anyone know if the person "buying" the ticket has to be the one attending the match? As long as the COVID test and ID match up I mean?

I believe it must be whoever entered their details on that form we had to fill in, hence them requiring photo ID.

Just now, stripeyfox said:

does anyone know if the person "buying" the ticket has to be the one attending the match? As long as the COVID test and ID match up I mean?

I'm fairly sure it will need to match up the person who's season ticket it is 

1 minute ago, stripeyfox said:

I have the option (even now) to buy a ticket for someone who is "linked" to my account - but isn't going.

He doesn't want to go, but I could buy "his" ticket and if there were a way of someone else using it?

Ring the ticket office I would say.

Looks like everything points to me actually receiving a ticket.

Covid test kit on the way and an email from the club telling me as a ticket holder my supporter pack will be waiting for me at Wembley and not sent home. 

Just need the actual ticket now. 

Just now, Livid said:

Looks like everything points to me actually receiving a ticket.

Covid test kit on the way and an email from the club telling me as a ticket holder my supporter pack will be waiting for me at Wembley and not sent home. 

Just need the actual ticket now. 

Would be the most LCFC ticket office thing ever to forget to send the tickets. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, LittlethorpeFox said:

Are there many not getting the coach who have booked it. I'm still in two minds what to do. Really think i'll be ok to get in Wembley still. 

I spoke to the club about this yesterday. They basically said if you don’t travel by coach when you’re supposed to then you’re doing it at your own risk.

So I said, so you’re telling me if I don’t get on the coach then you won’t let me into the game ? She said no I’m not saying that.

I think you would still get in, but they obviously can’t tell you that

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I spoke to the club about this yesterday. They basically said if you don’t travel by coach when you’re supposed to then you’re doing it at your own risk.

So I said, so you’re telling me if I don’t get on the coach then you won’t let me into the game ? She said no I’m not saying that.

I think you would still get in, but they obviously can’t tell you that

So Ticket office have said they won't not let you in, but nothing about Wembley not letting you in. 

It's a risk whatever way you look at it, however you interpret the answer.