Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

FA Cup Final

22 minutes ago, Blue717 said:

You do realise you have to show a negative result before going? The term COVID hot box is so annoying. 

Perhaps you do also realise that Covid Lateral Flow tests are not that accurate either?

7 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Perhaps you do also realise that Covid Lateral Flow tests are not that accurate either?

Of course. I just don’t see how a coach is anymore a “COVID hot box” than a train. At least you know there has been some kind of testing done on the “COVID hot box” unlike a train. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue717 said:

Of course. I just don’t see how a coach is anymore a “COVID hot box” than a train. At least you know there has been some kind of testing done on the “COVID hot box” unlike a train. 

I think the comparisons were made between a car and the coach. Anyways, let's hope we win on Saturday! Everything else will be a moot point of that's the case! 

2 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I think the comparisons were made between a car and the coach. Anyways, let's hope we win on Saturday! Everything else will be a moot point of that's the case! 

Don’t think we’ll care how we’re getting home if we win!

20 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

The PCT tests being sent to people to do at home after the game and send off to lab...i notice it says it's only a request to undertake these. Wonder the percentage of the people attending who actually will do this?

It's a test that takes a few minutes to do, if it helps get grounds etc back open then why not do it? Puts yourself as ease knowing you likely don't have the virus post event too 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, peterborofox said:

The PCT tests being sent to people to do at home after the game and send off to lab...i notice it says it's only a request to undertake these. Wonder the percentage of the people attending who actually will do this?

Personally I’ve not been bothered about Covid I’ve worked all the way through it and Ive not had a test yet until tomorrow but if everyone does what there asked to do hopefully all the info they the government get back of them will be good and speed things up again to get back to normal. 

Edited by dannythefox

11 minutes ago, Ricey said:

...and they aren't dropping the priority points any further apparently.

It’s been a mess today.

After having a chance last Friday for 302-306 Priority to buy tickets.

They were given another go today to buy up 450 tickets and after getting on for six hours they haven’t bought them all.

Time is pressing for fans to buy tickets, complete forms, book tests etc...........the club should have said Priority 300+ from 11am this morning (if not earlier) and sold them all in an hour, and put the Sold Out signs up.

That would have given those 450 people more time today to read up and complete what they need to do, at little notice.

Instead the club have let this drift on and on through the day, and the only difference between the 302 or 301 or 300 Priority, is 1 or 2 away games watched in 6 years. 

Unbelievably pedantic way to treat supporters with very similar priority status.

Edited by hamptonfox
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, hamptonfox said:

It’s been a mess today.

After having a chance last Friday for 302-306 Priority to buy tickets.

They were given another go today to buy up 450 tickets and after getting on for six hours they haven’t bought them all.

Time is pressing for fans to buy tickets, complete forms, book tests etc...........the club should have said Priority 300+ from 11am this morning (if not earlier) and sold them all in an hour, and put the Sold Out signs up.

That would have given those 450 people more time today to read up and complete what they need to do, at little notice.

Instead the club have let this drift on and on through the day, and the only difference between the 302 or 301 or 300 Priority, is 1 or 2 away games watched in 6 years. 

Unbelievably pedantic way to treat supporters with very similar priority status.

It's madness. I've even pleaded withe the ticket office to let me have a single on 301 points but they won't drop the points bracket, even for the final few.

3 minutes ago, Ricey said:

It's madness. I've even pleaded withe the ticket office to let me have a single on 301 points but they won't drop the points bracket, even for the final few.

Me too.

Wasted all day refreshing the website, all to wait for someone who went to the Charity Shield in 2016 and got an away priority point, while I was on a family holiday, and missed out.

LOL

Edited by hamptonfox

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Just now, hamptonfox said:

Me too.

Wasted all day refreshing the website.

But there's only 12 tickets left on 302+ and they will sell out on that bracket. It would have been unfair for someone with 301 to get tickets and someone with 302 to miss out. I know it's not nice to miss out by such a small margin but I feel they got to priority categories pretty spot on to the point where there wasn't a mad rush but they also sold out to the people in the higher categories. 

2 hours ago, peach0000 said:

But there's only 12 tickets left on 302+ and they will sell out on that bracket. It would have been unfair for someone with 301 to get tickets and someone with 302 to miss out. I know it's not nice to miss out by such a small margin but I feel they got to priority categories pretty spot on to the point where there wasn't a mad rush but they also sold out to the people in the higher categories. 

Not that unfair, really though is it.

One away game difference in six years.

2 hours to buy a ticket on Friday

5 and a half hours to buy a ticket today, and still can’t do it.

I heard after an hour today, that there were only 50 tickets left today.

No idea if that’s correct, but if it is, we have been waiting all day for the last 50 tickets to sell, at around ten tickets an hour.

Its not unfair at all, is it? Really?

It’s gone from what would have been unfair, not to give folk some time, to giving them too much time, when time is tight for anyone to complete what they need,

Edited by hamptonfox

1 minute ago, hamptonfox said:

No idea if that’s correct, but if it is, we have been waiting all day for the last 50 tickets to sell, at around 20 tickets an hour.

It’s gone from what would have been unfair, not to give folk som estimate, to giving them too much time, when time is tight for anyone to complete what they need,

Whichever way that did it, some people would feel hard done by, sadly that's how it would always be given the number we were given. I'm sorry you didn't get a ticket, hopefully you'll be lucky with the spurs game. 

3 minutes ago, hamptonfox said:

No idea if that’s correct, but if it is, we have been waiting all day for the last 50 tickets to sell, at around 20 tickets an hour.

It’s gone from what would have been unfair, not to give folk som estimate, to giving them too much time, when time is tight for anyone to complete what they need,

It takes thirty seconds to complete the consent form and another 30 to book a test. Time isn't an issue. Can you imagine the chaos if suddenly they released the last 12 tickets to 301+ it would be a ridiculous idea. There will be thousands in that category. If you really wanted to guarantee a ticket to the final you probably should of managed more than one away game in 6 years. 

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Whichever way that did it, some people would feel hard done by, sadly that's how it would always be given the number we were given. I'm sorry you didn't get a ticket, hopefully you'll be lucky with the spurs game. 

It’s the nonsense timing really that gives 307+ just two hours last Friday

Then the 302-306 two hours last Friday plus six hours today. Bizarre.

38 minutes ago, Derrylad said:

Has anyone actually received there tickets yet?

No but then I’ve received nothing, freebie bits and pieces, pre-ordered programme, test kit. 

They have taken the money from my account though. 

1 hour ago, Ricey said:

They told me the same. Does anyone know why it was set at 302? I can understand the original lot to meet initial demand but why 302 now?

1 hour ago, peach0000 said:

It takes thirty seconds to complete the consent form and another 30 to book a test. Time isn't an issue. Can you imagine the chaos if suddenly they released the last 12 tickets to 301+ it would be a ridiculous idea. There will be thousands in that category. If you really wanted to guarantee a ticket to the final you probably should of managed more than one away game in 6 years. 

That is a totally stupid comment to make. There has been no football for last 14 months where fans were allowed in. So that person may of been eligible under normal circumstances. Also if people knew there was going to be a covid pandemic they may just of gone to more games prior to March last year just to be safe

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

They told me the same. Does anyone know why it was set at 302? I can understand the original lot to meet initial demand but why 302 now?

I don't know but a simple guess is, 300 is just for having a season ticket with no aways, 301 is a season ticket with the trip to wembley for the charity shield, so 302 is at least 1 away on top.