Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

3 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

I'm not sure what surprises me more - that people cannot understand the reasons for deploying a 3 or that they continue to be shocked when all the pointers are/were towards using a 3.

Not surprised, but I don’t understand the reasons. Apart from a couple of games we’ve been gash every time we’ve 

played 5 at the back, both offensively and defensively.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

Not surprised, but I don’t understand the reasons. Apart from a couple of games we’ve been gash every time we’ve 

Fofana always seemed to struggle when he played in a back five, and the same could be said for Soyuncu as well

1 minute ago, Spiritwalker said:

Would guess no fit wingers

3 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

As @Dahnsouff said, no fit wingers, plus 3 fit quality Cbs, Vardy, an in-form Iheanacho and the returning perez to take the creative role.

41 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Praet not even on the bench? I thought he was fit? 

I don't understand why Brendan gets return dates so wrong, unless it's to confuse the opposition and keep them guessing? I doubt that though. Seems bizarre how nearly all players he's talked about coming back have been so way out.