Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

3 minutes ago, Tom12345 said:

Yeah. Same. One of Fofana or Soyuncu should be dropped. CastagneĀ can play RBĀ while Ricardo can play as RW. Thomas could start as LB, starting Albrighton as LW. This gives us one less defenderĀ and an extra man in midfield. Anyway, with Evans back, at least he can help to cover the mistakes of the other two who invariably will be dragged out of position playing as part of a back 3. Hopefully they will coordinate better also with the experience of Evans here. Letā€™s see.

Why should we considered your Choice has an improvement....??

What kodi builds are people using at the moment sinceĀ Xanax went somewhere? I'm on some German build listening to a German commentator. Haven't got a clue what he is talking about but he seems to be spouting about 500 words a minute so must be excited about the game in prospect. All I made out was Perez, maybe thats why he is excitable?

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Line-X said:

How on earth can you expect to be taken seriously in a ludicrousĀ salmon pink away strip?

Ā 

Oh.

Hope we paste them

15 minutes ago, sishades said:

This wll be our worst display of the season, it will rain, 8 players will be injured, BR to resign and be appointed head at stockport, my house will burn down, the dogs will leave, I will lose my job and my wife admits to being in a lesbian tryst with the milf at my company.Ā 

Way too positive for an FT match day thread mate. Get real.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Line-X said:

How on earth can you expect to be taken seriously in a ludicrousĀ salmon pink away strip?

Ā 

Oh.

Evans loves his - just look at the smile. I bet he will be first up to swap shirts later today.

Ā 

leicester-city-new-away-kit-fans-rave-ab