Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Sheff Utd - Match Thread - Sky Sports - 14/03/2021

This wll be our worst display of the season, it will rain, 8 players will be injured, BR to resign and be appointed head at stockport, my house will burn down, the dogs will leave, I will lose my job and my wife admits to being in a lesbian tryst with the milf at my company. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Agreed Perez is much better as a 10, but he can play RW and has linked well with Ricardo in the past.

I do get it, but the past performance there have not inspired confidence either, so some square pegs somewhere it seems 

3 minutes ago, sishades said:

This wll be our worst display of the season, it will rain, 8 players will be injured, BR to resign and be appointed head at stockport, my house will burn down, the dogs will leave, I will lose my job and my wife admits to being in a lesbian tryst with the milf at my company. 

You lucky lucky bas*ard!!

This wll be our worst display of the season, it will rain, 8 players will be injured, BR to resign and be appointed head at stockport, my house will burn down, the dogs will leave, I will lose my job and my wife admits to being in a lesbian tryst with the milf at my company

If you beg sufficiently they might let you join in

We played with a back 3 the majority of games until Christmas and it kept us in the race for top 4. Evans back and a week of training with this formation should make us more organised as a back 3 as well

Looking hard for positives. Surely we'll win and comfortably hopefully by 2-3 minimum and improve our GD. BR  has got it pretty well right so far and today should be much easier opposition than any match to date . So why do I feel we'll be disappointed with the score even though anything but a win is unthinkable? I hope Perez has a good game and JV at last regains some form and I'll feel happier at full time.Pre match I feel less confident that any post on here.

Edited by Alan Frost

40 minutes ago, Hammo said:

Perez’s best game of the season was Sheffield United away. Let’s hope he can shine again against them in what most people would say is his favourite position. It’s up to him to grasp the opportunity and silence the hecklers.

The rest of the team picks itself.

And scored against them last season too.

This could be a FA cup style game, with the lower League ( Sheffield) team, wanting to Show they can upset the big boys...

It is  that old Media adhege in such games.....Can The struggling Club throw Away their shackles & be a Bloody nuisance and

get into the Heads of the bigger players...

Or are the big team, just so individually  mentaly prepared & ready that they will win so comfortably....

Edited by fuchsntf

It’s about time lesbian trysts made their way onto the Match Thread.

Don't like the 3 at the back, absolutely no need and we always usually look disjointed and uncomfortable with it. However, anything less than 4-0 Leicester is a piss poor performance for a supposed top 4 team against a team rooted to the bottom with 14 points and no manager. Apparently when Man United players came in 4-0 up at half time happy and joking against Southampton, Ole gave them a right bollocking. He demanded that they get back out there, get straight back at them and score more goals because it might be the only way by goal difference that they get Champions League football this year. That's a winners attitude. Not this slowly slowly apprehensive frightened of the opposition bollocks. They need firing up and prepared to go straight for the throat straight from the whistle!

43 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Would of preferred a back 4. Strong starting XI. Not expecting much off the bench. 

Yeah. Same. One of Fofana or Soyuncu should be dropped. Castagne can play RB while Ricardo can play as RW. Thomas could start as LB, starting Albrighton as LW. This gives us one less defender and an extra man in midfield. Anyway, with Evans back, at least he can help to cover the mistakes of the other two who invariably will be dragged out of position playing as part of a back 3. Hopefully they will coordinate better also with the experience of Evans here. Let’s see.

45 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

Except BR said two days ago he'd be available.

God help us if we need a goal late with that bunch of reserves.

Available for consideration...!!

So considered Not yet quite fit enough..

8 minutes ago, sishades said:

I feel sick, so that's a good start! :P :cry::scarf::frantics: