Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

When fans return.

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I don't really know how this will pan out as I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same position.

Will it be a case of you need to present your proof to the ticket office and they add it to your season ticket card / match day ticket or will you just have to flash it to a steward on the way in? How strict would the stewards be in checking the names match, especially when trying to get 32,000 people all in. 

Do they print ticket names on the match by match tickets? I'm just thinking what if you have a spare or need to sell one last minute, likewise with a Season Ticket if you have a Spare for a game of course the names wont match who you decide to take - my assumption would be to show a steward on the way in as a worst case scenario but then again its easy to just use somebody else's.

Hopefully it doesn't come to showing proof or a 'passport' anyway, I cant see how they will make it workable. 

If this happens I would assume ST's and vaccine/negative test proof would be checked separately. Impossible to combine them without absolute chaos.

4 hours ago, FLAN said:

Interesting conversation on 5 lives world football phone in. Asking if new habits eg. Not going to football, will mean some people don’t bother to return. Realising they don’t miss it as much as they expected to

anyone here in that position or know of others not planning to return? 

I've personally realised that any of my threats to not go are just empty and I can't be doing without it. It's horrid not being able to go. It's not too long now though thankfully.

4 hours ago, Nalis said:

I cant wait to hear how shit Kasper / Evans / Fofana / cags / justin / timmy / ricardo / ndidi / youri / maddison / barnes / vardy / nacho all are from the experts around me.

Fortunately we still get that in the match threads so you still get some exposure to it.

• Like 1

The angst when we're 1-0 down at home to someone shit, launching it into the box. 

"The fourth official has indicated there will be a minimum of 4 minutes added time...4 minutes"

"COME ONNN!!!!"

Then the "oh **** off!" when we give away a free-kick from our last chance corner.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TK95 said:

Can we get Leicester's Mark Morrison to give us a live rendition of Return of the Mack at our first game back? :cool:

I think it needs a Shawaddywaddy, Kasabian, Mark Morrison, Sam Bailey, Engelbert Humpadink supergroup collaboration. Preferably featuring Rusty Lee and Lembit Opik.

It's what the fans want and deserve :thumbup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, tom27111 said:

I think it needs a Shawaddywaddy, Kasabian, Mark Morrison, Sam Bailey, Engelbert Humpadink supergroup collaboration. Preferably featuring Rusty Lee and Lembit Opik.

It's what the fans want and deserve :thumbup:

You got me wondering what the hell connection Lembit Opik has with LCFC.

Sort of explained in a 4-4-2 from 2008...... https://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/lembit-opik-sing-when-youre-winning

"What you don't know about Opik is that “as a Northern Irish-Geordie-Welsh-Estonian, I naturally support Leicester City”. But, he quickly admits, “I’m not an obsessive football fan.” Hardly news since he’s turned up to meet FourFourTwo clutching briefing notes in the shape of a printout of the Foxes’ Wikpedia entry, soon cheerfully owns up that he is “almost never” at the Walkers Stadium and, at one point, refers to a replay as “a rematch.”
What Opik does know all about is the gallows humour of the perennially disappointed. “It’s my grandma's fault,” he explains. “She lived in Leicester and we spent summers with her, so I chose the Foxes. One of those random decisions you make as a kid that causes you a lot of misery later on in life.”

Not so much misery lately, Lembit.....time to resurrect childhood loyalties, mate.

20 hours ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

I don't really know how this will pan out as I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same position.

Will it be a case of you need to present your proof to the ticket office and they add it to your season ticket card / match day ticket or will you just have to flash it to a steward on the way in? How strict would the stewards be in checking the names match, especially when trying to get 32,000 people all in. 

Do they print ticket names on the match by match tickets? I'm just thinking what if you have a spare or need to sell one last minute, likewise with a Season Ticket if you have a Spare for a game of course the names wont match who you decide to take - my assumption would be to show a steward on the way in as a worst case scenario but then again its easy to just use somebody else's.

Hopefully it doesn't come to showing proof or a 'passport' anyway, I cant see how they will make it workable. 

That's quite easy. All they would need to do is amend the coding for the season ticket once you've proved you've been vaccinated. The only problem is people lending tickets to others. 

Iam from Sydney Australia, how is it going over there now that u are getting the jab , have u seen the infections come down and the deaths are they still high . As of Monday 29/3/21 in Sydney we are returning to full freedom , full crowds at the footy standing in the pub , night clubs open fully . I hope u all get these freedoms back soon , cheers .