Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
demon_dog

When fans return.

Just thinking about when I can finally return to my seat in SK3.

I'm wondering if I will have the same people sitting around me.

The Polish couple who sit next to me, the old guy midway along the row who always gets up  several times during the match to go for a pee.

The couple behind me where the wife swears like a trooper, he just sits and mutters under his breath!

The tasty woman a couple of rows infront who when we score jumps up and wiggles her arse so invitingly.

Don't know about you but I can't wait for our return.

What do you miss most on Matchday?

3 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

The Polish couple who sit next to me, the old guy midway along the row who always gets up  several times during the match to go for a pee.

The couple behind me where the wife swears like a trooper, he just sits and mutters under his breath!

The tasty woman a couple of rows infront who when we score jumps up and wiggles her arse so invitingly.

Can't say that I've ever noticed any arse wiggling when we score. I'm more concentrating on whether the lino has his flag up or whether VAR is on the case. Come to think of hit I never notice anyone around me when we score. They might be doing the Macarana for all I know. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, demon_dog said:

As someone who sits in SK3 I feel violated 😀

5 minutes ago, Jack1993 said:

I miss the weird bloke that sits a couple of rows behind me, every time we score I jump in the air and he drops his Bovril the old pervert - He'll get the shock of his life when he sees my beard. 

Nothing wrong with my Bovril, look forward to seeing you again soon...

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

I miss the smell of cigarette smoke at Filbert Street.

And the smell of my mates humongous reefer in the main stand, he was steaming and forgot where he was and sparked it up, everyone around could smell it but just laughed, sobered him up though... lol

• Haha 2

Interesting conversation on 5 lives world football phone in. Asking if new habits eg. Not going to football, will mean some people don’t bother to return. Realising they don’t miss it as much as they expected to

anyone here in that position or know of others not planning to return? 

4 minutes ago, FLAN said:

Interesting conversation on 5 lives world football phone in. Asking if new habits eg. Not going to football, will mean some people don’t bother to return. Realising they don’t miss it as much as they expected to

anyone here in that position or know of others not planning to return? 

Nope... I'm even more keen now having realised that I can actually get bored of the amount of football on tele

• Thanks 1

I miss that gasp of air you take as we’re about to score, waiting for the absolute pile on to come and eclipse you. The clattering of the seats as the rest of the stand starts to stand as we break away on a counter attack. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, happy85 said:

I got a big issue - season ticket in my wife name for many years 

it appears you may need to show proof that you had the vaccine so totally F me up ! 

any way around this as Leicester don't change names on season tickets cards 

I don't really know how this will pan out as I'm sure there are plenty of people in the same position.

Will it be a case of you need to present your proof to the ticket office and they add it to your season ticket card / match day ticket or will you just have to flash it to a steward on the way in? How strict would the stewards be in checking the names match, especially when trying to get 32,000 people all in. 

Do they print ticket names on the match by match tickets? I'm just thinking what if you have a spare or need to sell one last minute, likewise with a Season Ticket if you have a Spare for a game of course the names wont match who you decide to take - my assumption would be to show a steward on the way in as a worst case scenario but then again its easy to just use somebody else's.

Hopefully it doesn't come to showing proof or a 'passport' anyway, I cant see how they will make it workable. 

For me, one of the best things about football is just having a common interest with so many people. Nothing matters apart from cheering your team on for 90 minutes, football on the television simply does not replicate that. 

Football is just an escape for so many people and an opportunity to just forget about everything. I really cannot wait to be back down the city. 

• Like 4

I can't wait to have that immense feeling of relief from dropping a deuce when you get home after holding it in for two hours because there's no fvcking way in hell your arse is going anywhere near the bogs on the concourses.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, demon_dog said:

That's not a woman, that's.me with my hair down, but thanks for the compliment.

:shakey_still: