Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Happy 30th N'Golo

16 minutes ago, Oxfordfox83 said:

What a man.

If for nothing else than actually lying his tax, he’d be a legend, but the best player in our best season too.

Happy 30th N’Golo

Wasn't he one of the few footballers who refused to join an offshore scheme and decided to pay full tax instead?

One of the finest players I've seen play for us.

I remember a strange feeling in the league win.

At the start when attackers approached our centre halves I'd feel pangs of fear.

But after a while I had this opiumesq reassuring feeling, that little Ngolo would casually nick the ball and turn defense into counter attack.

Incredible days.

• Like 1

I know I sing his praises all the time but for that one season with us, and the following with Chelsea, I really  don’t think I’ve ever seen a better player in that position. He was probably THE most important cog in that side. And what a smashing wee face he had. Sorry, Ill

stop gushing now, happy birthday wee man. X 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

One of the finest players I've seen play for us.

I remember a strange feeling in the league win.

At the start when attackers approached our centre halves I'd feel pangs of fear.

But after a while I had this opiumesq reassuring feeling, that little Ngolo would casually nick the ball and turn defense into counter attack.

Incredible days.

Spot on. I actually never really felt nervous watching that team. I just always expected us to win by the end. Madness really. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RumbleFox said:

Spot on. I actually never really felt nervous watching that team. I just always expected us to win by the end. Madness really. 

Yeah it was weird. I felt nervous. But then I got used to the incredible happening. "We'll definitely not win this. I also expect a miracle in a couple of minutes. Ah yes, there it is."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

Didn't realise he was that old. I know he's won 1 league title and world Cup but it feels like he's wasted his career a little bit at Chelsea. He could have played for a bayern munich Barcelona or real Madrid and completely dominated European football. He really was that good. 

2 prem titles, fa cup and the europa + world cup.  not too bad tbf

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

Yeah it was weird. I felt nervous. But then I got used to the incredible happening. "We'll definitely not win this. I also expect a miracle in a couple of minutes. Ah yes, there it is."

Yeah I still thought we’d mess it up and not win the league whilst simultaneously never thinking we’d lose a game. I’ve never felt so nervous yet so calm watching us play. 

44 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

I know I sing his praises all the time but for that one season with us, and the following with Chelsea, I really  don’t think I’ve ever seen a better player in that position. He was probably THE most important cog in that side. And what a smashing wee face he had. Sorry, Ill

stop gushing now, happy birthday wee man. X 

You rate him then?

Very good if you remember he wasnt a first starter first few games of that season but boy when he did start he was on it.I like the story about him running in to belvoir drive every   day when he lived in a flat near the ground and the club said you need a car so instead of a lambo or a monster range rover  he went and bought a mini

• Like 1

Waiting for the standard.... “hE dOeSnT pLaY fOr uS anYmOrE wHo CaReS” response from people so painfully insecure they feel like even the slightest admiration for a non Leicester player means you’re a plastic. X 

Edited by RumbleFox
  • Like 1