Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Happy 30th N'Golo

The club have some flats in the Pavillions just off Burnmoor st and he was there for a while.Knocky used to run up to the station after games to get train to go home to france passing supporters on their way home.Riyad used to play footy with the kids down St Mathews apparently.Allgood lads

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RumbleFox said:

Waiting for the standard.... “hE dOeSnT pLaY fOr uS anYmOrE wHo CaReS” response from people so painfully insecure they feel like even the slightest admiration for a non Leicester player means you’re a plastic. X 

Chelsea player.  Dead to me.

I'm very insecure.

• Haha 3

In fairness to N’Golo, he didn’t want to come to us, he was a Chelsea fan. So getting the chance to join them, he was always going to jump at it. 

He obviously made friends though and I remember him turning up to watch watch us play Burton away the following season. 

He was brilliant for us, I’d say our player of the season, in our greatest ever season. Between 15 - 17 with both Leicester and Chelsea, he raised the bar and expectations for a central defensive midfield. 

For me, N’didi is world class, N’Golo was on another level though. 

• Like 3

A truly brilliant player for us and I'll always be grateful even if it was for the one season. 

As good as we were, I really think his presence gave us the edge. 

I think his first appearance for us was as a sub, away at West Ham. 

We were 2-1 up but they  were swarming all over us in that 2nd half. 

He was incredible and stopped them getting through. 

Happy birthday you fuching little beauty💙

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

A truly brilliant player for us and I'll always be grateful even if it was for the one season. 

As good as we were, I really think his presence gave us the edge. 

I think his first appearance for us was as a sub, away at West Ham. 

We were 2-1 up but they  were swarming all over us in that 2nd half. 

He was incredible and stopped them getting through. 

Happy birthday you fuching little beauty💙

He came on as a 82 min sub for Vardy against Sunderland I believe.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/33744669

• Like 1

3 hours ago, murphy said:

Chelsea player.  Who cares?

Happy birthday Lady Ga Ga

3 hours ago, RumbleFox said:

Waiting for the standard.... “hE dOeSnT pLaY fOr uS anYmOrE wHo CaReS” response from people so painfully insecure they feel like even the slightest admiration for a non Leicester player means you’re a plastic. X 

3 hours ago, murphy said:

Chelsea player.  Dead to me.

I'm very insecure.

I think you are more insecure than you think you are!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Sly said:

In fairness to N’Golo, he didn’t want to come to us, he was a Chelsea fan. So getting the chance to join them, he was always going to jump at it. 

He obviously made friends though and I remember him turning up to watch watch us play Burton away the following season. 

He was brilliant for us, I’d say our player of the season, in our greatest ever season. Between 15 - 17 with both Leicester and Chelsea, he raised the bar and expectations for a central defensive midfield. 

For me, N’didi is world class, N’Golo was on another level though. 

Kante of 15-16 was better than Ndidi is now, however I think Ndidi is now better than Kante. This is partly down to him not being utilised properly during his time at Chelsea but I personally don't think Kante has been anywhere near as good for Chelsea as he was for us. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MPH said:

I think you are more insecure than you think you are!

Actually I'm not at all small penis... I mean, I'm not at all insecure.

NG has been gone 4 years now and presumably had 3 other birthdays during that time.  Just let him go. He's moved on, so have we.  I think it's you lot that have got the hang ups.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, murphy said:

NG has been gone 4 years now and presumably had 3 other birthdays during that time.  Just let him go. He's moved on, so have we.  I think it's you lot that have got the hang ups.

Thank goodness NP never gets brought up here ... :whistle:

15 minutes ago, murphy said:

or you could just wish one of our greatest ever players a happy birthday and not turn it into something it isn’t and move on with your life! 

2 minutes ago, MPH said:

or you could just wish one of our greatest ever players a happy birthday and not turn it into something it isn’t and move on with your life! 

OK, If I wish Kante a happy birthday will you agree to stop fawning over some long gone Chelsea player?

Good!  Happy birthday N'Golo!  Many happy returns.

Now what do you imagine that I'm turning it into that it isn't?  I think you have over-estimated the amount of toss I could give.  My comments were supposed to be light-hearted, you might have missed that. 

...Now, if only I could move on with my life  lol    I moved on in 2016 when he did.

Not interested . Yes he will go down as a legend as part of our title winning season but he literally was a one  season wonder and bailed out as quick as he could .Some would say he’s the reason we won the league I would say he was just one of the cogs in a wheel . 

1 hour ago, murphy said:

OK, If I wish Kante a happy birthday will you agree to stop fawning over some long gone Chelsea player?

Good!  Happy birthday N'Golo!  Many happy returns.

Now what do you imagine that I'm turning it into that it isn't?  I think you have over-estimated the amount of toss I could give.  My comments were supposed to be light-hearted, you might have missed that. 

...Now, if only I could move on with my life  lol    I moved on in 2016 when he did.

well for a start you’re saying I’m fawning over him when I’m not. 

and secondly, you said the exact same thing twice in very quick succession and you say you moved on in 2016? lol