Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

Leicester 21/22 Kit Thread.

10 hours ago, Super Shinji said:

Looks like Aberdeen have the same pattern on their away kit. Expect this to be what we  end up with in the colour already announced.

EC15B157-7F91-4BA6-AA4F-C5FB46ACFCFD.jpeg

1113728F-72BF-49AC-8E55-5C3DA463F021.jpeg

I'd like to see similar for a leicester home shirt but with the Adidas stripes all the way down the arm.

I know it's not "leicester blue" but with kits on a one year cycle it doesn't hurt to experiment.

Better than recent home efforts that are quite boring.

2 hours ago, Royston. said:

I'd like to see similar for a leicester home shirt but with the Adidas stripes all the way down the arm.

I know it's not "leicester blue" but with kits on a one year cycle it doesn't hurt to experiment.

Better than recent home efforts that are quite boring.

Unfortunately, I believe that over-regulation of football shirts now means that kits need to keeps sleeves free for competition and adverts and it means they simply can't do full stripes any more - along with a whole host of classic designs I'd love them to work into a Leicester kit. (eg. black shirt with the light blue diagonal sash done as the 3 adidas stripes). :thumbdown:

https://cdn.footyheadlines.com/amp/5741682366859593765

Edit: I can't find the exact link that explained the sleeve thing, but that link does show the extent of regulation creep...

Edited by Golden Fox

On 27/07/2021 at 02:52, coolhandfox said:

Wonder if the people buying knock off kits will be in the transfer thread moaning when we don't buy a RW because we don't have the funds :whistle:

Sorry everyone, I've bought several "non club" shirts...it's my fault Messi isn't at the club...however I also bought them in 13/14 and forced the club to buy dodgy second rate players like Mahrez and Kante..so 😉 

Edit Kante not Kanye, though the lack of Yeezy at the club is probably also my fault (overrated) 😁

Edited by ozleicester