Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

World Snooker Championship 2021

Mark is an incredible match player, but Shaun is an exciting quick player who is not risk averse, and his long pots are exhibition stuff.

It's a modern day equivalent of Ray Reardon v Alex Higgins

Mark needs to slow it all down again and not give Shaun a sniff.

2 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

I always think what the players reckon when the audience starts laughing through the commentary on their headphones

I think the commentators try to get a rise out of the crowd to give themselves a pat on the back when they have a chuckle.

Just now, Bert said:

Selby could have this wrapped up by the first mini session. Although I’m sure he’ll be delighted to come out of it at 2-2. 

Doesn't have to push it I guess. 2-2 put him in a very healthy position at the interval.

Murphy's positional play has been awful today, if he's missing easy pots too I cant see him coming back into this as Selby will grind out the three frames he needs to win even dropping a level. Selby seems to be getting the run of the balls so far tonight too. 

1 minute ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

When it comes to the big ones, Selby has massive nuts. He must be a nightmare to play.

3 finals, 3 wins so far. That's some record with a 4th edging closer.

Won his last three but lost his first in 2007.  I had no idea he'd been playing at this level that long until just now.

• Like 1