Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

Hi all

might have already been mentioned somewhere but I ordered a couple of fa cup final programs directly from the club shop a week or two ago not had any confirmation that they’ve been sent out yet has anybody received theirs yet ?

18 minutes ago, monsell fox said:

Hi all

might have already been mentioned somewhere but I ordered a couple of fa cup final programs directly from the club shop a week or two ago not had any confirmation that they’ve been sent out yet has anybody received theirs yet ?

Not received yet, nope! I also ordered some of the other memorabilia for the final and that hasn’t arrived yet either. Just got my home supporters pack through though :). 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, rachhere said:

Not received yet, nope! I also ordered some of the other memorabilia for the final and that hasn’t arrived yet either. Just got my home supporters pack through though :). 

Cheers for replying well hopefully everything will arrive before Saturday enjoy your supporters pack 👍🏻

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Manini said:

What an interesting mix of players to put on the cover. I’d have put my house on Vardy being on it from our POV

Well they’ve got the Chelsea Ladies GK on there.

12 hours ago, Bazly said:

I don't recall the 1969 cup final but I do recall when the FA Cup meant something. The very last game of the season. A spectacle watched the World over. An entire week of hype beforehand. Today, its another match sandwiched in amongst a load of staggered league games without even a 3pm kick-off slot. I find that sad in a way, it used to be the highlight one off game of everyone's season.

Ist Not the players Nor majority of clubs & fans...The media Smart alecs, being clever by blaming Everything & everybody else, then Broadcasters delibrately pushing it aside....

Players want trophies,!!!!

The English FA.cup is for National & Foreign players still big, also for the root,core Football-fanatics

Fans..but then  you have seen with the Horror of Super-League suggestions, how much the fans or players count...

Its up to the fans to Show their following and Desire to support this Top of the cabinet Silverware....

Marketting,Broadcaters-fees,Media-slimes have helped to Price out the normal, loyal fan..

Then say & sell conveniently that the fans aint interested.....Then the plastics & trolls  join in, in demeaning

all National Cups, for European glory for the few....!!!:@...:frusty:

Edited by fuchsntf
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Oh my god, my concentration on work has completely diminished! We are in the FA Cup Final!! Calling the week off. 

This! Just been doing my online Sainsburys order, including drinks and a bit of snacky type food for nervous eating during the game.. 

1 hour ago, Japanfox said:

Does anyone else think that Vardy will find his magic feet again?

We can win this ....   Blue Army or Maroon army lol

There’s part of me would quite like to see him play further right than usual on Saturday, just because I think Chilwell might sh*t himself being up against Vards.

Really think it will help us how much Chelsea have been hyped up over the last couple of months. I totally get they are a top team with a very good manager, but I still think they are riding the new manager bounce, and will hit some speed bumps. Just hope it is on Saturday! 

We are often at our best when touted as the underdogs! 

We will need a bit of luck, or Chelsea slightly off colour, but we are capable of winning the FA Cup on Saturday...  Let that sink in for a minute! :wub:

• Like 1