Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

Just been through Bedford and saw a Ken Bates lookalike. 

Is this a positive or negative sign? 

Negative - on account of you being in Bedford on a Saturday afternoon!

A lot of things will need to go for us today especially Jonny Evans' heel. Rather we lose him in the warm up than first 5 mins of the game and have to use a sub. If the worst happens then Amartey has to come on rather than playing Castagne in a 3 again. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I'll pop down to Wembley, if I can have your ticket 😉👍

If I had one, I’d be there. But Bedford is okay - (is that better, Stan?) 😂. Spent a lot of time there over the years - around Biddenham in particular. Traffic used to be a nightmare with the bridges though. Has it got better? 

Just now, Spudulike said:

A lot of things will need to go for us today especially Jonny Evans' heel. Rather we lose him in the warm up than first 5 mins of the game and have to use a sub. If the worst happens then Amartey has to come on rather than playing Castagne in a 3 again. 

5 subs allowed. 6 if it goes to extra time.

6 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

If I had one, I’d be there. But Bedford is okay - (is that better, Stan?) 😂. Spent a lot of time there over the years - around Biddenham in particular. Traffic used to be a nightmare with the bridges though. Has it got better? 

No, it's still a right pain. 

A few pints in the 3 Tons then? 👍

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

I'd rather go 442 than play that horrible offside line we get with 3 at the back

• Like 1