Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

FA Cup Final pre match thread (Chelsea)

1 minute ago, ozleicester said:

Is there any channel streaming anything in the lead up.. stupid fvcking SSN cant be bothered coz they dont own it

I’m watching some buildup stuff that Sky Q had in the sport section. Like the road to Wembley etc 

56 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

One of my mates is going today and he said something earlier that makes sense. What we don’t want to see is a boring 1-0 to Chelsea where Leicester don’t turn up. I wanna see us enjoy it and have a right fookin go
👍

We are there to win 

so don’t be surprised to see us make it attritional....... the records won’t show how good a game it was .....the medals don’t say if you knicked them late on ....

it’s all about the result !

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Col city fan said:

One of my mates is going today and he said something earlier that makes sense. What we don’t want to see is a boring 1-0 to Chelsea where Leicester don’t turn up. I wanna see us enjoy it and have a right fookin go
👍

I think anyone hoping for an exciting game of open attacking football is in for a let down. They will play on the break and if we attack too much we will just be wide open and they will cut through us so we need to be very cagey.

So many FA Cup memories starting in the mid-seventies with the series of replays against Arsenal before they did us; Chris Kelly and Leatherhead. At 2-0 down I'd never been as gutted; Harlow Town, the fastest ten minutes from time I can recall, when they scored their winner; the Burton bottle; Shrewsbury and the string of keepers; Ian Wilson's delightful chip, (wrong end). I've dreamt of this for sooooo long. Bring it home boys.

Today is massive. The oldest football competition in the world, I've waited all my life for a FA final. My dad experienced three loses in the 60's and also went in 69. they are heroes for getting this far. Just praying something magical happens today and we can lift that trophy now 🙏🏆COYB 

26 minutes ago, reynard said:

I think anyone hoping for an exciting game of open attacking football is in for a let down. They will play on the break and if we attack too much we will just be wide open and they will cut through us so we need to be very cagey.

I see it the other way around ........I think we will sit deep to avoid the scenario you paint from happening. I expect them to press us whenever we get possession (wherever that is)