Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

3 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

This. No need to play with so many defensive players. Palace are going to sit back and hit us on the break. As bad as Thomas has been, he’s been our only attacking outlet a lot of the time. 

Albrighton needs to get on.

No doubt Brendan won’t make any half-time  changes again :facepalm:

Rules clear no Foxes subs until 60 mins.

No complaints. We've looked poor and Palace are playing a good game. Struggling to see how we are going to get anything out of this based on the first half, need a big improvement second half.

7 minutes ago, bongo92 said:

Just watched it again, goes straight in the back of youri and forces him off the ball. It’s a foul.

it’s really not, Cant even be bothered to discuss it.

I’d concern yourself with the one on Wilf if I was you that was far more controversial.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Yet we're still in 3rd...

This is one of the most stupid responses that gets trotted out on here. We may be 3rd now, but won't be if we keep doing this kind of thing. The performance is what is the problem. 

Pains me to say this but Palace are playing exactly as I would if I were an opposition manager. Play physically, two men on Youri and force us out wide, giving away as many corners / free kicks as you like.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Babylon said:

It's where their playing makes the contact on him is it not. The hand in the back looked just out. 

To be honest at this point who knows seems to becjust making it up as we go along 

6 minutes ago, turtmcfly said:

Because it's a foul possibly in the area ie ref's missed a pen. Isn't that in VAR's remit? 

Contact (arm to back of Wilf's head) looked outside to me so I can't see why people think it's nailed on

Nope - it has to be a clear and obvious error not to have given a free kick(pen in this case). You have some differing opinions on here so it’s not a clear and obvious error.

added to which we had a clear opening — if vardy puts madders cross in and the ref has blown for a free kick then we’d be fuming .....