Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

Just now, Shamomoa said:

Not sure it was in the box but it was deffinately a foul on ndidi, he was all over him, and if its a foul surely its either a free kick or a penalty? 

Tackles like this happen everywhere and I don’t think he was particularly all over him on this occasion. I’ve seen much worse and never a question of a free kick.

We've dominated without really looking like scoring. They've hardly crossed the halfway line. We're still well in this, no panicking yet. I reckon they'll have a man sent off. 

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 3

We are too easily bullied. Explains, I think, why we’re linked with Soumare.

Not helping that 6-7 are off it.

Clever from Palace, overloading in midfield & leaving Thomas & Castagne as our out balls. Neither are using the space well.

Would take a point from here!

1 minute ago, volpeazzurro said:

Get a centre half off and Albrighton in front of Castagne. Tedious. 

Right. Need to take a gamble here. Lacking inspiration generally. Albrighton may be the one, maybe add in Praet too. I'd take Thomas off and stick Albrighton on the left rather than move Castagne to the left. Praet for Maddison aswell.

• Like 2

At the risk of sounding like a neanderthal, I'm sick of all this tippy tappy shite, get men forward, play direct and quick. Im fed up of wasting precious time tipping it around in front of them only for it to fizzle out as soon as we approach the box its playing into their hands. The only person playing long balls - Evans - is creating the most danger.

• Like 2

Just now, Tom12345 said:

Rodgers did prefer second half against WBA compared to first half ... what he wanted

Which baffles me to be quite honest.

I'm not sure why he was so angry at our first have against WBA, we were fantastic.

2nd half, was abit boring but the game was won and we were seeing it out, no compaints at that given the 1st half but I did not understand Rodgers frustration whatsoever.