Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

6 minutes ago, Cujek said:

2 big desicions by the officials, both wrong.

Let's beat this shit house team in the second half, Jamie hat trick please, then take a massive shit on Woy's face.

Poor old Woy what's he done to deserve that 😮

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

It’s not worked recently but a direct running Ricardo could be just what we need. I’m not sure this is an albrighton game 

I'd bring on both of them. We're jogging around and passing from side to side most of the time

Hopefully BR will come up with something and we'll turn the game around

I just want to see the lads stop giving possession away needlessly and give it 100% now. That’s what it’s gonna take just to get a draw. Palace have too much energy. Winning every second ball too 

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

let me have another go...

Evans and Fofana have got to get that line sorted out, well spotted by Derek, a much maligned member of the sky sports football analysis team, who’s exceptional work often receives no credit, and has to watch a bloke who spits at kids take credit for his hard work. Derek sits on his own at lunch and is forced to sleep in the car park as he can’t afford to pay the rent.

Better? 

Are you okay? There's people you can speak to, you know?

• Haha 1