Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Palace Home Match Thread

It would have been soft but for me it's on the line. 

Might be wanting it out of desperation because of how lacklustre we look but I still think that was enough to give it. Like the one we had against Spurs for the foul on Fofana. 

Anyway we need to find a way of breaking this resolute Palace defence down. They're primed to set up in this kind of scenario. They love it. Men behind the ball and don't let balls through and if they do go through, block anything at will. 

Don't get the hate for Maddison. Yeah he's not been in the game a lot but that's more to do with Palace filling that space so defensively. Youri needs to up his game. Poor from him so far. 

• Like 1

Once again I cannot reiterate the absolute curruption within football in this country being shown to ensure teams like Leicester do not qualify for the champions league at all costs. How that wasn't a penalty takes the absolute piss, kane backs into players, about snapping their necks when land on their head and straight away pen. Football is more bent than half the cnuts on line of duty 

Just now, foxes_rule1978 said:

Annoying because Man U get a Peno there everytime ... and that is how they get points from games like this 

Man U also get the foul on Tielemans, so are now 1-0 up.

Oh and VAR looks properly at Riedewald and he gets sent off (he's shit anyway)

(Just felt the need to talk in a Riedewald 35 yarder).

Just now, Buggsteam said:

We’ve just made Palace look like Barcelona. 

poor first half and creative ideas or runs. 
need to change the shape and get Albrighton on.

No we haven't. Nothing like that. They're not out playing us. They're just defending very well with a well-organised block. Not like Barcelona at all. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmono84 said:

No way a peno for me, if that was given against us I would be fuming!

No where enough urgency with the ball and lacking width. Need an early goal second half 

Not sure it was in the box but it was deffinately a foul on ndidi, he was all over him, and if its a foul surely its either a free kick or a penalty?