Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SouthStandUpperTier

Who do you want Summer 2021

1 hour ago, FoxinNotts said:

Olise is very hit and miss tbh. Eze is seriously injured and Zaha is Zaha, magnificent when HE wants to be, but very moody. Mid table at best

With how many players they released they currently only have 16 senior players, 2 of which are long term injured as well (Eze and Ferguson)

I can see Vieira being first manager to go and them really struggling next season

Edited by moore_94
  • Like 2

Seen this morning an article about the French TV deal not going well for their league which could lead to flash sale on some of the leagues best players. Wonder if we may go for someone else

Edited by les-tah

8 minutes ago, les-tah said:

Seen this morning an article about the French TV deal not going well for their league which could lead to flash sale on some of the leagues best players. Wonder if we may go for someone else

And yet their teams are still signing players like no man's business. 

On 09/07/2021 at 20:30, moore_94 said:

Given up a starting position in the Austrian League with Rapid Wien to go into Barcelona's B Team

With respect Barca's 'C' Team would probably whack Rapid Vienna.

9 minutes ago, pmcla26 said:

I think selling Ghezzal, Choudhury, Amartey, Praet and Mendy would be better than selling Maddison to raise funds.

Then just get one of those 3 wingers you mentioned in instead of 2 and a loan centre half like you say. 

So squad depth is no longer a concern?  :wave:

• Like 2

I would like to see at least a good English/ British contingent in the squad. One of the things that really pleases me about the last few years is how much we've had in the squad - Madders, Chilly, Vardy, Morgan, Barnes, Albrighton, etc. 

I know there's an English premium but I don't want us to end up like Man City or Chelsea where it's just 2 token English players in the squad. 

12 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

I would like to see at least a good English/ British contingent in the squad. One of the things that really pleases me about the last few years is how much we've had in the squad - Madders, Chilly, Vardy, Morgan, Barnes, Albrighton, etc. 

I know there's an English premium but I don't want us to end up like Man City or Chelsea where it's just 2 token English players in the squad. 

Sign someone from Gibraltar then!