Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Chelsea - FA CUP FINAL 14/05/2021 - Match Thread

1 minute ago, UHDrive said:

Nacho needs to come off. Back 4 with Albrighton RB Thomas LB, Maddison in front of ndidi and tielemans and alongside perez with vardy up top.

You mad or what.

Nacho can bag a goal out of nothing I have more confidence in him to do it more than anyone recently

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KFS said:

Also kudos to our fans, loudest there by a mile. Keep going if you’re reading. You’re the difference!

Being at the ground I think Chelsea have sent a delegation of their best day trippers. Haven't heard a peep from them before or during the game. We were great before the game, been average during but the Chelsea fans have been horrendous. 

4 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Agreed, Nacho looks drunk

Think Nacho is struggling to escape Rudigers pocket :(

• Like 1

Just now, ian__marshall said:

Being at the ground I think Chelsea have sent a delegation of their best day trippers. Haven't heard a peep from them before or during the game. We were great before the game, been average during but the Chelsea fans have been horrendous. 

Get stuck in. Loudest you can be mate

• Like 1

When Evans was on, we were dropping deep, to protect him I’d imagine. Since the change, we’ve pressed from defence more. 

They’ve targeted Nacho, to stop him turning and anyone will struggle when pressed with three of four. We need to get people closer to him, as that will help. If we can get 10 yards forward, that will help Youri get closer to him. 

I wonder if we’d be better pulling Vardy wide right, away from James.

James and Fofana have been solid at both ends. 

Perez is on as it was expected to be a cagey game. As space opens up, I’d expect him to swap with Maddison around 60 minutes. 

Could be Manchester City away all

over again ….

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex

Just now, Carl the Llama said:

Why's young Tony Blair at the match?

Looking for weapons of mass destruction

Guest StevieLynex

Fofana outwits the man that the commentators would have us believe is a mix of Messi/Ronaldo/Pele/Cruyff and Maradona