Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

LCFC vs Chelsea - FA CUP FINAL 14/05/2021 - Match Thread

As many have said were showing a bit too much respect. I don’t understand keeping the ball safe for 2 minutes and ignoring easy  passes upfield because they don’t want to risk it before hitting it long aimlessly. 

My nerves are shot.

Thomas having a great game again and fofana.

Big 45 coming up im hoping ihanacho is playing a game making Chelsea think he's not on it today.

I'm excited come on Leicester we can do it

Only negative comment about that half was Oliver giving Chelski far too mush leeway in their tackles should have had a yellow for the foul on Perez bit of a carbon copy of Wes’s and Tim’s yellow other than that Fuching proud of this Leicester Team today, think Johnny has finished his season can see Brendan Bringing on Maddison after 60 min for Perez Thomas has been solid Wilf is getting a bit too eager with his challenges Nacho need let to watch his space !

The altogether it’s been a bloody superb performance by Leicester City they’ve That is proud so far let’s go second-half beat these greedy Chelsea let’s punish them today and Tuesday for thinking they’re better than the rest of this league! 

• Like 3

Guest StevieLynex
1 minute ago, Lesterlad said:

Fofana and Tielemans are having exceptional games so far

Thomas and Castagne have done well also

3 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

Whilst we need to show opposition teams respect, I think we often offer too much to the 'Big 6'.

Come on. Play your game, we're third in the league for a reason.

Saying that, so far so good. Kind of.

Get your foot on the ball and calm it down.

We can fvcking do this.

COME ON YOU CITY SLICKERS :scarf:

We are BIG 6 😉🦊💙

• Like 1