Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

FA CUP WINNERS 2021 -CHELSEA 0-1 LCFC

Amazing! What a club, what owners, true club greats like Kasper, Vardy and Albrighton. The young lads coming through incredible, Youri world class!! This team and manager can challenge for years with the right investment. We could break the top 6!! Legends!

Edited by Foxin_Mad

Just now, TrentFox said:

What’s he said??? 

Amongst other things, said its 'more 1-0 to Chelsea than it is Leicester' as he thought Chelsea were the better side and thought they deserved the win more. 

• Haha 3

Just now, StanSP said:

Amongst other things, said its 'more 1-0 to Chelsea than it is Leicester' as he thought Chelsea were the better side and thought they deserved the win more. 

Really?!? That’s awful. We out-strategised them all match. We absolutely deserved that win. Not even a debate. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Foxin_Mad said:

Amazing! What a club, what owners, true club greats like Katherine, Vardy and Albrighton. The young lads coming through incredible, Youri world class!! This team and manager can challenge for years with the right investment. We could break the top 6!! Legends!

Yes, and given the players we're linked with, All quality,  it's going to be a great season coming up.

What a performance under so much pressure. The back 3 that conceded 4 against Newcastle stepped up after Evans had to go off, especially Fofana.

Great performance by Thomas at 19 in an FA Cup Final.

Tielemans is just utterly brilliant. Kasper with two massive saves.

I'm so happy!

• Like 3

I can't find the words that befit what we have just achieved. So I'll just have to settle for magnificent, spectacular and utterly amazing. 

WE HAVE WON THE FA CUP!!! 

So PROUD of our Club. The way we are ran, our owners, the manager, the players, the fans, everything. We truly are the best club in the world.

And... as a man and boy over the past 30 something years I've lost count of the amount of times whilst chatting on our way to watch Leicester that my Dad has said "do you know what I'd love us to win?.... the FA Cup." Having waited 60 something years for it. Today the dream came true. Beautiful. 🦊💙

• Like 4

Well Fcuk me. Where to start. Been up since 07:00 thinking what to do with ones self trying to keep my mind off it. Well the kush helped but Fcuk me it did not help with the emotions. Almost 3 years to the day my old man was diagnosed with terminal cancer we lift a hoodoo and have one of the biggest days in the clubs history. He was there at the kp for the trophy lift and I’m sure he’s had his eyes on this match too. Wherever you are old grey balls ... I hoped you enjoyed this. I know I did and I’ll never forget it or for you. It’s you that led me down this crazy road of supporting this football club. I love it more than ever. ****ING FA CUP CHAMPIONS ... you made us sing that. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I run a music themed group on Facebook and today my theme was us and the FA cup. About a 100 or so extra 'fans' behind us as a result.

And what was great was thinking they are watching this and us, perhaps for the first time, and realising what a fantastic club we are, the story, the characters, the doing it as we have. The reaction since has been huge. 

• Like 2