Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Think you're right, we've only lost 2 away games haven't we? Liverpool and West Ham, both games we wouldn't have been wearing it. 

 

All I know is, it forever goes down in history and we'll see it in 20 years time as a classic retro shirt lol

  • Haha 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

Get King Power on the front with the FA Cup motif printed on and it'll sell like hot cakes.

 

Get it done pronto LCFC/Adidas, please

Not on sale at fan store. I bought one from a Chinese guy... but it dudnt arrive in time. He is reliable and it will come (jersey777)

Posted

Shame they don't and wont be stocking it anymore (according to the club worker who replied to an email I sent a few weeks ago)

 

It is why they came out with that plain maroon t-shirt with something printed on the front for the Final

Guest bss9401
Posted

Just produce another few thousand in each size. I'm sure that they will sell after yesterday. 

Posted

Tried buying it at full time but was 800+ in the queue lol

 

Eventually tried again in the wee hours when the celebrations had died down and there were only smalls and extra smalls left.

 

The club must be ordering a big old run on them now, preferably with the special cup final details between the club badge and the adidas logo.

  • Haha 1
Posted
18 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Tried buying it at full time but was 800+ in the queue lol

 

Eventually tried again in the wee hours when the celebrations had died down and there were only smalls and extra smalls left.

 

The club must be ordering a big old run on them now, preferably with the special cup final details between the club badge and the adidas logo.

Buy from jersey777

Posted
30 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Not on sale at fan store. I bought one from a Chinese guy... but it dudnt arrive in time. He is reliable and it will come (jersey777)

I bought mine last year from the Fan Store I love the Maroon kit will keep it forever and wear from now on.

Posted
34 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

Not on sale at fan store. I bought one from a Chinese guy... but it dudnt arrive in time. He is reliable and it will come (jersey777)

is it fake?

Posted
34 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Shame they don't and wont be stocking it anymore (according to the club worker who replied to an email I sent a few weeks ago)

 

It is why they came out with that plain maroon t-shirt with something printed on the front for the Final

They brought back the shirt that we won the league in, so I imagine they will do that with this maroon number. Stupid not to 

Posted
59 minutes ago, NasPb said:

is it fake?

Got labels and is fine as per real ones (... but yes I think it is fake).  I have bought other city shirts and nigeria previously. Really pleased.  Tielemans 8 on it too.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...