Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dirkster the Fox

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

It's incredible how he can go from best player on the pitch at Chelsea to his performance today.

Is nowhere near as good on the ball as he thinks he is and has always been better suited as a box to box midfielder

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, LVFox said:

It's incredible how he can go from best player on the pitch at Chelsea to his performance today.

Is nowhere near as good on the ball as he thinks he is and has always been better suited as a box to box midfielder

He’s got plenty of energy so does well in space but in a game where he’s surrounded by opponents his lack of touch and lack of a deft little pass shows. He’s not an 8 or 10. He’s like a box to box cm but can’t tackle 😂

1 hour ago, South Shire Fox said:

How many chances did he create that should of been buried today? Dont talk utter pish

38 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

He lost the ball TWENTY FIVE times today and this **** thinks he should be in the Premier League?

**** me.

Hi South Shire Fox, I’m going to tag another poster here so as to prove to you I’m not ‘talking utter pish’

thanks

30 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

We continued to play Tielemans and shits like him despite their clear disrespect for the club/badge. Please don’t do it again. This fella is gone, he’s well gone. Drop him. We lose nothing. 

Yeah - we should play someone who’ll be here next season like praet or younus …..

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Beechey said:

No idea of this is accurate but it wouldn’t surprise me

You just need to keep him on his right foot. He will keep going, and going, and going, and going until he can do something with his left. 

1 minute ago, orangecity23 said:

Maddison was right when he said "Play like that, and we'll be fine". We got relegated, and he got his nice big move and Big 6 certified place in the England Squad. Youri got the free transfer of his dreams to Aston Villa, Castagne got to go to Fulham, Barnes got himself a front row seat on Newcastle's bench to watch Anthony Gordon play every week. They really were all fine, just like Chilwell blazing a trail before them, half arsing the way through his finally season and picking up an "injury" that kept him out the run in and helped his soon to be new employers make sure they were in the Champions League. KDH had his shop window performance vs Chelsea, now he can afford to coast through the rest of this season, watch by passively as we crash and burn in the playoffs, then get a cut price deal out of Transfer Um-bongo land straight back to the Prem at Brighton. He'll be fine, just like all those before him were.

We'll be the ones who are stuffed.

Spot on!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Beechey said:

No idea of this is accurate but it wouldn’t surprise me

Jeez, that's horrendous, if true (which I'm not sure it is). He's been poor for a while but then they all have.

Edited by Tielemans63

I’m his biggest fan and love a Fox playing for the team…. But his form mirrors the team, it’s fallen off a cliff.

I wonder whether it’s his form that’s ruining the side or the other way round?

50 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Jeez, that's horrendous, if true (which I'm not sure it is). He's been poor for a while but then they all have.

Surprised it was as low as that. Seemed like everytime he got the ball he made the wrong decision and either turned into trouble or passed it to them.

• Like 1