Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Championship - 2021/2022

4 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Good for Cov.

They really have been through the wringer.

Hope they beat Forest.

I've eased off them in the last few years, their fans have been treated disgracefully. I don't want them to get promoted but they should have the basic right of seeing them play at their own ground and allowed to be competitive.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

Ah, giant meteorite it is, then.

🤞🤞🤞

First time since 1969 that Cov have sold over 10k season tickets, have I heard that right? Surely that’s wrong. 

Edited by Manini

18 minutes ago, Manini said:

🤞🤞🤞

First time since 1969 that Cov have sold over 10k season tickets, have I heard that right? Surely that’s wrong. 

Might be right. Cov have never had big support and they didn't need to buy season tickets to get into Highfield Road (as you didn't at Filbo). It only seemed to be the old boys high up in the posh seats that had them. I'd been going for over 30 years before buying a season ticket. 

They've continued to be shite since leaving for that crappy out of town stadium so won't have sold many. 

7 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

they didn't need to buy season tickets to get into Highfield Road (as you didn't at Filbo)

Never, ever realised that was the case back then - still slightly surprised at that though, what year did you buy your first ST at Filbo? They were in the top flight until 2001, id have thought they’d have sold more than that at that stage when I’m sure they were more common, god knows, a mad bit of info anyway. 

17 minutes ago, Manini said:

Never, ever realised that was the case back then - still slightly surprised at that though, what year did you buy your first ST at Filbo? They were in the top flight until 2001, id have thought they’d have sold more than that at that stage when I’m sure they were more common, god knows, a mad bit of info anyway. 

I never had a season ticket at Filbo, just never needed one. All I ever had was life member of the supporters club, although only occasionally used it to get into the corner for the big matches when struggling for tickets. Never missed a match that I wanted to go to. 

Football used to be just turn up on the day and pay at the turnstile. 

15 minutes ago, Sir Shep said:

Hadn’t realised Waggy had joined Cov, surprised Derby let him go as he didn’t seem that bad. 

They didn't let him go, they just can't afford anybody. Him and Marriot both went for free.