Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

England V Scotland Match Thread

13 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Garbage from England. Being managed by a man with the tactical nouse of a cabbage doesn’t help. A wilted cabbage at that…… and one that has been attacked by feckin’ slugs. 

lol you're giving him a bit too much credit there mate 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, StevieLynex said:

Do we? According to the media, maybe we do?

According to the football I have been watching for the last couple of years ffs the players are there that isn’t stupid if leicester sing Ed grealish, Sterling Kane the like it would be great. We have great players that isn’t the issue. If the Scots had their pool and our pool to pick from would they field 9 of the players they did lol 

Edited by foxes_rule1978

Just now, Foxy_Bear said:

Alot of folk asking why we Scotland fans are so happy with the draw...

We went to our biggest rivals home turf and matched a side who are 40 ranks above us. 

If you had have said to me before the tournament that we would be in with a chance of qualifying as we K/O the last game, I would have torn your arm off. We know were we are as a footballing nation and to be in the position we are despite not scoring a single goal isn't going to be sniffed at. 

Will we beat Croatia? Probably not but can we? Absolutely. They've been average at best this tournament and I will take a one off game against them... All day long. 

Take the piss all you want, I'm chuffed to bits with the effort we put in tonight. 

Fair play mate. I thought you did a right job on us defensively, but at the same time, it would of been hard not to. We’re a disgrace. 

• Like 1