Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

Wales v Denmark - 26 June - 17:00 - Amsterdam Arena

Just now, Finnegan said:

I mean Savage is spot on, there's no excuse, it was crap from Williams. 

But it's ****ing disgraceful that it even went that far. It's 100% a foul on Moore. Dolberg would have gotten that every time. 

Absolutely a foul, but how far will they bring it back? 

• Like 1

Horrendous defending from Neco Williams there.

But that was a clear foul on Moore. On my commentary they've brought up the Tielemans goal again and say that even if there was a foul / error in the move, if it's happened several phases before it then it's fair game... So if they are using the Youri excuse then I'm buying it lol

• Like 3

Just now, David Hankey said:

Wales are doomed. Where's Ramsey?

To be fair to the Danish coach, moving Christensen out of the back 3 to man mark Ramsey has worked a treat. Killed the Welsh threat stone dead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Col city fan said:

I did wonder whether this a wind up Raj

👍

Some of it was a wind up @Col city fan

Think this game though proves they are well out of their depth.

Denmark are ripping them a new @rsehole!!!

Bit off topic but too many players appear to get cramp these days. Seems quite convenient in general now.

Should be a rule whereby you need to come off the pitch the moment you have cramp. If its cramp then tough shit drag them off regardless, should have hydrated better prior to the match, most players seem to cope alright.

Edited by Nalis

3 minutes ago, Paddy. said:

To be fair to the Danish coach, moving Christensen out of the back 3 to man mark Ramsey has worked a treat. Killed the Welsh threat stone dead.

That's the difference  though,  can you see the Wales manager having the in depth insight to make a tactical  change. 

He looks like hes just come from goals at Wakerley Road!!!

• Haha 1

Denmark have had the rub of the green tonight, but since the formation change, Wales have not troubled the Danes at all. Even with a shaky Vestergaard. Never feel safe with him in the back line.