Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick

Outright First Choice RW Poll

Right Wing Poll - Outright first choice  

271 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the four who would be your first choice for RW?

I don't really know enough to judge......but I'll vote anyway! :D

I've gone for Pereira as:

- He's a proven PL performer at WBA

- He seems able to come inside, useful when we often play with fast, overlapping full backs/wing backs

- Berardi would surely be too expensive in the unlikely event he wanted to come?

- I know nothing about Madueke!

I liked the stats I saw for Pereira, suggests he's more than comfortable with PL football. Maybe I'd want to dig deeper, what was he like against the top teams but I seem to remember the WBA v Chelsea game and sure he was a part of that so yep he gets my vote. Besides which two of the others sound like drinks and the other like a honey, you can't catch me out.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Nick said:

He's not first choice of anybody's list I didn't think, so consciously excluded him!

Let me tell you a little story about a rag tag bunch of Man United rejects and a bespectacled Italian statesmen…

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Nick said:

He's not first choice of anybody's list I didn't think, so consciously excluded him!

50 minutes ago, murphy said:

49 minutes ago, lcfcfoz said:

James

48 minutes ago, Nick said:

Is nobody's first choice.

Regardless, he's probably the one we're most likely to get.

Went for Beradi I assumed it was Berardi lol as I just feel he fits the bill perfectly for us offensively from an attacking and defensive point of view he just ticks all the boxes…. I’d be happy with any of them in reality though

• Like 2