Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tielemans63

Vestergaard signs

3 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

He’s a very solid choice when we sit deep.  The problem is we rarely do that and any time there’s a high line, he struggles because of his lack of mobility.  Why be angry at a guy for not being able to do what he can’t do?  May as well yell at your dog for not being able to fly.

You watch a player for years, you know for sure he can't play the way you prefer to but you  buy him anyway . Then you are astounded that he fails . That is a true definition of stupidity. In a backs to the wall match when you have little of the ball , his giant frame can do a job.

• Like 2

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. He's been an absolute bomb-scare all season. I've not enjoyed having him on the pitch. I thought he was very good last night when he came on but he's got a long way to go to earn any trust again for me.

• Like 4

When Evans returns he will be lucky to get any game time. At least they will stop kicking him on here. If we play shit it won't be his fault. He would fit in at Burnley actually , they like to sit back so perhaps we can swap him for Tarkowski.

16 hours ago, Tielemans63 said:

Had a good quarter of an hour and now he's Paolo Maldini lol

Nobody has said that at all, people are just praising his 15minutes just like they would have criticised had he been poor.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Does anyone think Fofana and Vestergaard could be a half decent partnership? There is something there I reckon. Sort of half classic big man little man partnership and half classic eighties buddy cop movie. 

Someone with a brain and pace to read the game could be a great one next to someone to head away 

21 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

Does anyone think Fofana and Vestergaard could be a half decent partnership? There is something there I reckon. Sort of half classic big man little man partnership and half classic eighties buddy cop movie. 

No.