Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
UHDrive

ilaix Moriba

Right footed CM 18 year old Barcelona wonderkid. Can't see us being interested in this at all as we are well stocked up there but he's an attacking CM that we don't have. Soumares right footed and KDH is left footed and Praet is right footed. A replacement for Praet if he could go for £15mill would be a steal at £22mill and would offer us an attacking midfielder that we we've been sorely lacking. Great development potential too at 18 years old.

Only problem is whether they'd want a buy back on him as they had big plans for him. 

https://fistade.com/fcb-news-leicester-city-linked-to-barcelonas-ilaix-moriba/

Edited by UHDrive
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

As said in the other thread, they’d be mad to let him go. Should be the future of their midfield. 

I think he’s got 12 months left in his deal and is refusing to sign a new one. Barca want to make an example out of him 

...he looks really good very brave on the ball, always willing to take the ball under pressure!!!

Pretty much what Rodgers profess to be looking for as a player, but we are overstocked in the midfield at the moment. We will have to release a few and obviously looking for that Wide Right player.

Cannot see us putting him in the U23s and a loan might just be an option in the Championship. It would be interesting to see what would happen should Rodgers picks him up.

16 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...he looks really good very brave on the ball, always willing to take the ball under pressure!!!

Pretty much what Rodgers profess to be looking for as a player, but we are overstocked in the midfield at the moment. We will have to release a few and obviously looking for that Wide Right player.

Cannot see us putting him in the U23s and a loan might just be an option in the Championship. It would be interesting to see what would happen should Rodgers picks him up.

He’s making appearances in the Barca first team i would guess he wouldn’t even entertain being sent out on loan from us or being in the under 23’s

Just now, The People's Hero said:

Very strongly rumoured to be trying to bring in some excellent young players from Europe.

No idea on the specific names though and would think there would be a big queue of high profile clubs in for this lad?

Oh you tease.

As an aside though I think the squad I'd excellent as it is. Bringing in a couple of other now between 18 and 21 will set up us up brilliantly for the future.

Edited by Chocolate Teapot

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Oh you tease.

Haha, I'm talking in big generalities but with the training ground done and a few other bits that have been alluded to elsewhere happening behind the scenes, you can expect to see some more ambition in terms of the players targeted.

I've heard nothing at all about specific names, other than Ben Grist, which I think everyone knew about for months before he signed.

2 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

Haha, I'm talking in big generalities but with the training ground done and a few other bits that have been alluded to elsewhere happening behind the scenes, you can expect to see some more ambition in terms of the players targeted.

I've heard nothing at all about specific names, other than Ben Grist, which I think everyone knew about for months before he signed.

The contract catering contract running out is a major coup tbh.