StanSP Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 1 hour ago, Jonezy said: Just like Ayoze, he was involved in all our 3 goals when he was on. Getting the shot away creating chaos for the Caglar goal; making the run giving Vardy space for his goal and then popping up at the back post for his own goal. Really impressive and game changing cameo. Such an exciting talent. That he also comes with a smiling personality and what looks like a genuine passion for our club must make him a crowd favorite instantly. That was Daka I think. But the point stands that he put himself about as soon as he came on. I'm glad for him.
Langston Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 1 minute ago, StanSP said: That was Daka I think. But the point stands that he put himself about as soon as he came on. I'm glad for him. That's what his point is?
StanSP Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 Just now, Langston said: That's what his point is? Yeah I just read it again, misread it to say it was Ayoze. Ignore me
smudger63 Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 1 hour ago, Spudulike said: Can't work out the tune but sounds great... I couldn't make the words out either, but sounds dreadful to me. 1
Guest Lako42 Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 Anyone still getting outraged on his behalf?
Guest Lako42 Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 6 hours ago, South Shire Fox said: Most overused unimaginative tune at the club along with ‘hes one of our own’ So
don_danbury Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 4 hours ago, Bryn said: It’s that This Time For Africa by Shakira, was for the 2010 WC I think ? sounds like it
Voll Blau Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 22 hours ago, urban.spaceman said: Earworm all day. Last thing you need on a Sunday night.
Vardinio'sCat Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 I read somewhere his hand over face goal celebration was a biblical reference, but can't find it now. It's a killer line, has anyone else seen the precise quote?
Popular Post moore_94 Posted 17 October 2021 Popular Post Posted 17 October 2021 3 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said: I read somewhere his hand over face goal celebration was a biblical reference, but can't find it now. It's a killer line, has anyone else seen the precise quote? 14
Vardinio'sCat Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 “What my celebration means. Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. Red devils perhaps. Scoring against Man Utd will go down a treat back home.
Vardinio'sCat Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 3 minutes ago, moore_94 said: I like it, I think he could be the real deal at this level. 1
Pliskin Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 What are the lyrics to his chant! I need another song to Piss the Mrs off with….. so far she’s been getting “Walking in a TC wonderland” chant….
Keiriel Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 1 minute ago, moore_94 said: And here I thought Daka was trolling United with a John Cena 'You Can't See Me' hand gesture, seeing as they clearly couldn't see him on the back post!
harpendenfox Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 I like this lad a lot already. Not just as a player, but as a cheerful, humble and joyous character. 3
Mikw Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 "Daka, Daka cool! What about Daka Cool!" (to the tune of Boney M)
Free Falling Foxes Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 Dakattack, Dakattack. Give it to Pat and you Dakattack, Dakattack, Dakattack, Dakattack. Oooooh, Ooooo Dakattack! To the tune of: https://youtu.be/YEBFH9R3cg4
baldeagle Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 2 hours ago, Vardinio'sCat said: I read somewhere his hand over face goal celebration was a biblical reference, but can't find it now. It's a killer line, has anyone else seen the precise quote? Yeah religions killed a lot of people over the years .
Ric Flair Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 11 hours ago, Ashley said: Me too. Quality song there to be honest. Personally feel a song needs to be made by UFS for it to sung, almost we didn't make it so we're not singing it kind of thing. Weve got patson daka, Zambian attacker shits all over their attempt tbh. Agreed, I probably sing the Super Patson Daka song about 10 times a day, doesn't matter where I am. 2
Stadt Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 I don’t think he’s 6’1. Footballers heights are all over the shop on different sites a d a lot of it seems to be guess work
shailen Posted 17 October 2021 Posted 17 October 2021 'Nother goal, eh eh Daka Daka, eh eh He's come here to score bags This time for Leicester town
Popular Post EnderbyFox Posted 18 October 2021 Popular Post Posted 18 October 2021 On 17/10/2021 at 11:32, StanSP said: When the president of a country backs your striker, love this He's not the only World Leader to back their favourite players. 33
Recommended Posts