Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Is it time...

Rodgers out?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers out?

• Yes
    • No

42 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

A manager who's given us two 5th place finishes and an fa cup.

There's evidence we can do better under Rodgers. Zero evidence of that under puel.

That may be correct but I'd say Claude had a very good 2018-19 season in transfers. Far better than B-Rod has had over 3.

I'm not sure I'd actively want him sacked, but I'd be indifferent at best if he was to go.

If there was a top-tier replacement lined up I'd have no issues whatsoever with us moving on from Rodgers. The excuse of injuries can only buy him so much time; we should be able to put in far better performances than we have lately even without our first XI.

Wouldn't be surprised if we were hoping for Man Utd to come in for him so we don't have to pay him off ourselves... Not sure there's much chance of that given the last few games.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

You pick someone then?

I genuinely don't see someone better and definitely available hence my indifference.

Hes earned the right to sort it out but I am getting a little tired of the constant rumours over wanting to go somewhere bigger. I've zero doubts he's welcoming the approaches.

Potter would be the most likely for me but I don't know if we'd get him. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

The poll straight after a bad game will always be weighted towards the negative vote, so won't really be a true reflection of what people really want. 

For me i still think he deserves more time, however i would certainly evaluate after the upcoming Xmas period. 

It's not one bad game it's a lot of poor performance and tactics.

Xmas could be to late and I'm not normally a manager out type. But this is awful. 

As for the after one defeat thing had we not won the FA cup a lot of the knows would be a yes. But that cup wont get us into europe next season or stop us being in the championship either.

• Like 1

I've been saying it for over a month. 

If you don't want to see it, I understand, because you are loyal as a fan, but his time has passed, and the clubs stature is now slipping because of the same loyalty. 

It is clear that he is so set on his 1 style of play, which doesn't benefit our players strengths... Its so incompitent it's beyond frustrating to watch. 

I don't actively keep up to date with other managers and I've no idea who will come in, but I would like a more pragmatic manager who isn't stuck on posession at all costs. I want to win games and silverware. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Puel or Pearson in??!! Joking aside it is a shame that the crossroads appear to have now honed into view after the mostly great job Rodgers has done, albeit he inherited a good squad from Puel that had similarly lost it's way under him before Rodgers was installed. I'm not one for wanting managers hired and fired each three years but I'd now be somewhat surprised if Rodgers wasn't at "M.United" before the season's end..... and even they may be reluctant to take him now and be looking elsewhere if Ole is due to be axed anytime soon, bearing in mind Rodgers' limitations that are perhaps being exposed with his tactics, etc week on week now with this squad - one that is now punching well below it's weight sadly. Time will tell.

Edited by Guy

8 minutes ago, Blue ROI said:

That may be correct but I'd say Claude had a very good 2018-19 season in transfers. Far better than B-Rod has had over 3.

I’m not sure how much input the managers get in the transfers which might explain why we are abit disjointed now. Players we want become available so we get them in regardless of it’s actually the positions we need to cover. 

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If Rogers goes then what? That’s my concern. Unless it’s Graham Potter I can’t see us staying in a European fight. Anyone else and we’ll fall back to midtable. 

We’re not in a European fight anyway, we have fallen back to midtable. The table says that and the performances say that