Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Is it time...

Rodgers out?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers out?

• Yes
    • No

3 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If Rogers goes then what? That’s my concern. Unless it’s Graham Potter I can’t see us staying in a European fight. Anyone else and we’ll fall back to midtable. 

European fight depending on results this weekend we could be in the relegation fight ffs.

42 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

It’s the strongest squad I ever remember us having 😂

Are you taking the piss? 

Two of our former players (N’golo and Chillwell) took the absolute piss out of our current team today. The current group of fit players we have are dogshit. 

Say what you want about Chillwell, he’s miles better than any player we have. N’golo is the best player in the world. And these idiots we currently have are better? Whatever. 

We did terrible business over the summer. We signed a load of rubbish. Puel would’ve at least signed 3 decent players who’d have improved the starting eleven. Daka or Soumare do not make us a better team. 

Edited by Master Fox

1 minute ago, Kopfkino said:

We’re not in a European fight anyway, we have fallen back to midtable. The table says that and the performances say that

We are nowhere near the standard needed to finish top 6 this season.

We will be 5 points off by the end of the weekend which is a long way at this stage of the season. Arsenal are improving, Spurs will definitely get better and West Ham look like a proper side.

We’re more likely to finish bottom 6 than top 6.

Just now, Master Fox said:

Are you taking the piss? 

Two of our former players (N’golo and Chillwell) took the absolute piss out of our current team today. The current group of fit players we have are dogshit. 

Say what you want about Chillwell, he’s miles better than any player we have. N’golo is the best player in the world. And these idiots we currently have are better? Whatever. 

People still think selling Chilwell was ok because he was rubbish and we had Luke Thomas waiting in the wings…

2 minutes ago, sylofox said:

European fight depending on results this weekend we could be in the relegation fight ffs.

And within a few weeks we could be in the top 6 again. We’re not in a state now where we need to panic and sack Brendan when there is no one available who would do a better job. Who’s going to come in? Frank Lampard?! What’s he done.

Just chill out. 

I'm a big fan of Rodgers and usually toe the line that he must stay, but part of me wants to see some change... he is a fantastic manager and no doubt he's been exceptional for us, but I'm starting to question his commitment to project Leicester.

The tactics were all wrong today, that's on him. And the issues we are seeing in our game aren't being addressed, perhaps nows the time?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

And within a few weeks we could be in the top 6 again. We’re not in a state now where we need to panic and sack Brendan when there is no one available who would do a better job. Who’s going to come in? Frank Lampard?! What’s he done.

Just chill out. 

Check out league record since February this is not a blip but a trend.

5 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

People still think selling Chilwell was ok because he was rubbish and we had Luke Thomas waiting in the wings…

Ridiculous, but so true. 

Same with Maguire and Cags. 

We can’t keep our best players. 

Edited by Master Fox

Just now, John12345 said:

It's a really unique situation.  He's apparently wanted by the biggest side in the world but his current team want him out. Doesn't make any sense. Surely United will dodge the bullet. 

Man United have probably been telling him to get himself sacked, he gets a pay off and snapped up by them lol

• Sad 1

It kind of looks to me like we need a new manager bounce just to get some momentum and positivity back. Whether he goes in the next few weeks or not this feels very much like the death throes of his time here. I hope the club are looking hard at potential replacements as I firmly believe he won't be here next season one way or the other.

13 minutes ago, sylofox said:

It's not one bad game it's a lot of poor performance and tactics.

Xmas could be to late and I'm not normally a manager out type. But this is awful. 

As for the after one defeat thing had we not won the FA cup a lot of the knows would be a yes. But that cup wont get us into europe next season or stop us being in the championship either.

I agree with you its been a period of bad performances, however i said doing a poll straight after a bad game is perhaps not the right time to make it, when passions are running high. :D 

• Like 1

Gary Megson 

2 minutes ago, Gubbins said:

It kind of looks to me like we need a new manager bounce just to get some momentum and positivity back. Whether he goes in the next few weeks or not this feels very much like the death throes of his time here. I hope the club are looking hard at potential replacements as I firmly believe he won't be here next season one way or the other.

Gary Megson incoming 

2 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Just chill out. 

Lol his tactics since January have seen us just slip down the league and he wont change them. But hey he won the fa cup. That wont keep us up. He needs to change his boring tactics now or go.

Everyone knows how to play against them. Then add the fact we cant defend set plays ffs that's kids football.

Chill out we dont even look like winning and have not for months except odd game.

• Like 1