Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buce

Is it time...

Rodgers out?  

656 members have voted

1. 1. Rodgers out?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Be careful what you wish for people. 

I think a club in our current position is probably two bad managers in a row off relegation. It used to be one in the 90s/early 2000s so thats progress.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Emotion will take over doing one of these straight after something like that. But I think I’m now probably tipped over to wanting him gone rather than just being pissed off with him. 

Same problems every week for months on end and only excuses for answers.

too many times this season we have seen him get the tactics wrong in the first half and then correct them. we cant come back from goals down every week. last season we were pushing top 4, this year we'll be lucky to get top half playing like this. 

• Like 2

Can’t see us getting anybody as near to as good Rogers has been for us, but the brutal truth is that I can’t see us ever winning a game again unless we get a sympathy shrug from an even worse manager or a pure shithouse. So I don’t know but I really can’t take full uninspiring performance from both my club and national team! 

Yes he’s got to go. 

we’ve gone backwards this season and lost all hunger and desire. 
he’s to stubborn to change it and he’s tactics and formations this season has been all wrong. 

how can we be so different from the team we was for the last two seasons. Only Rodgers has changed that. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

No.

It's no fun watching us recently, but I think we should persist unless we are in danger of going down.

Our season was donald ducked the minute Fofana's leg snapped.

Maybe we have to accept a consolidation season, avoid flirting with relegation and rebuild for next season.

Most of all, none of the likely alternatives are thrilling or promise any guaranteed improvement.

We shouldn’t be one injury away from this cluster****