Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesTez

Spurs fan in L1

7 hours ago, weller54 said:

Pictured just outside the ground....

Screenshot_20211109_121003_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox_edit_125010066697590.jpg

Bloody hell, the lads in the concourse really got stuck in. lol

Like the other poster said, the first I knew of it was a steward seemingly pushing people down the stairs and away from the commotion.

I looked up and saw a guy who looked like he'd taken a few punches on or near the top row. By the time he came down from there the left side of his face was covered in blood.

Kinda saddened by it, but it's exactly why you don't do this kind of thing.

Especially not in L1.

Especially not celebrating an absolute capitulation.from the home side. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Shit_arse said:

how brave of our fans to assault him

embarrassing on both a parts 

He deserves what he gets for sitting amongst home fans and giving it big licks.

Edited by buzzer_b
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, Shit_arse said:

Exactly - it's football. 

Bunch of morons on both sides using it as an excuse to have a scrap. 

Exactly why segregation is in use to stop fans fighting, the spurs fan shouldn't of been in l1 or any other area of the ground. 

20 minutes ago, sammy82 said:

I sat in the home section at forest when knockheart scored the late winner sneaking us into the playoffs, I had to fall down on the floor head in hands and pretend I was gutted when really I was screaming inside, my face was beetroot red! No one noticed thank **** or I might have got trouble 

I don’t think I would have left there alive lol of all games as well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, goody2028 said:

I don’t think I would have left there alive lol of all games as well

I could see all the away end directly opposite me when Anthony scored, remember feeling really odd with you guys going mental and me sitting there with a bunch of pissed off trees trying to hide my grin

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Shit_arse said:

I wouldn't expect him to be assaulted. 

Laughable that so many in here think it's acceptable. 

What did you expect though? Did you expect City fans to turn to him whilst he’s celebrating and shake his hand? 

11 hours ago, fazzyfox said:

Can anyone ID which seat he was in and pass that on to the club to trace?

My experience of Spurs fans is that if Phil Mitchell was one he would be one of the more reasonable, eloquent, fair minded ones of the lot. 

no one likes a grass

he got filled in by the sounds of it. that's enough. 

• Like 4

I went to the UCL QF between Man City and Liverpool at the Etihad with my mate who’s a Liverpool fan, sat in the home end behind the goal - I had no skin in the game but obviously he’s a scouser (accent) sat with a bunch of Mancs (he assure me he wouldn’t be a nob and I wanted to watch the game). Bloke in front wants to be all pally and have a conversation and I’m sat there literally internally screaming at my mate to keep his mouth shut and I’ll do the talking, having a chat to this bloke and thankfully my mate is quiet (I’m good at accents and I put on a manc twang because frankly I’m a ****ing mug and I shat myself a bit) - then suddenly he goes “what’s up wi yer mate, is he a ****ing mute” - and my mate, scouse as you like has got headloss and gives it “yer ****in what?”. 

Well a couldn’t speak. I dragged him away and made him move. 

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Manini said:

I went to the UCL QF between Man City and Liverpool at the Etihad with my mate who’s a Liverpool fan, sat in the home end behind the goal - I had no skin in the game but obviously he’s a scouser (accent) sat with a bunch of Mancs (he assure me he wouldn’t be a nob and I wanted to watch the game). Bloke in front wants to be all pally and have a conversation and I’m sat there literally internally screaming at my mate to keep his mouth shut and I’ll do the talking, having a chat to this bloke and thankfully my mate is quiet (I’m good at accents and I put on a manc twang because frankly I’m a ****ing mug and I shat myself a bit) - then suddenly he goes “what’s up wi yer mate, is he a ****ing mute” - and my mate, scouse as you like has got headloss and gives it “yer ****in what?”. 

Well a couldn’t speak. I dragged him away and made him move. 

I did it when we won 3-0 at Man City when the Eithad (or City of Man as was known then). Feckin horrible